Proud, Passionate and Paid-Up in 2008 Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Inter-state, i still think its a bit of a rip for at the most 3 games ill actually see (live in w.a.)
still pay up every year however

Delirious, i assume you have been an interstate member before?
Can you tell me if you are able to get guest passes for a friend to sit with you, similar to how the more standard memberships work??

This year I'm just going to amble into Waverley, when some of the lads are there training or something, and get a few autographs for the youngun at the sametime. Oh and my new guernsey, with 17, but will he keep that number ?

GNC i presume you are trying to figure out if Musto is going to keep 17 next yr or hand it over to Tucky? Ill do some investigating and see if i cant get back to you with an answer.

I'm going to wait a couple of months till I know if I'm going to be a student again next year or not. Otherwise I'll have to pay more for a full membership instead of my concession.

Also I'm not sure if I'm going to upgrade or not. Is there much difference between General Admission and Standard seating, like are the seats much better?

well my dads a life member and he gets me a membership for free but it makes me feel bad cause it doesnt feel like im actually contributing..should i buy one for season 08???

Well I'm planning on making a few trips over to Melb. in '08' so at the moment I am thinking of upgrading from a Tassie membership, any suggestions?
I will be attending the 4 Tassie games & I reckon about 5-6 Melb trips. As soon as the fixture is released I will be planning the best games to attend.
Also any suggestions on accommodation? Any Sponsors of the club have anything with hotels? I will be going to a concert in Melb early March & staying at the Mercure on Spring St.

Renewed my membership today- got the 16 gamer. Probably wont get to see that many but doesnt matter- just proud to be a member of this great club. Bring on 08 :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Does anyone know when the official draw is released?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my interstate membership. Hopefully I can get the time to use it for a couple of games next year.

Good on you Hawkamania! Keep in mind the BF Hawks pre/post-match gatherings.

Good on you Hawkamania! Keep in mind the BF Hawks pre/post-match gatherings.

I plan on hopefully meeting some BF posters if I can next year.:thumbsu:

I also want to bring by Godson to a couple of games as well. Rescued him from becoming a Pies supporter. His mum is still annoyed with my influence on him.:D

I've just decided the below games are the ones I'll be planning on attending this coming season. Being from Tassie the Tassie games were always on the cards(all 5 of them), but the Melbourne trips are what I'm excited over. I'd better get my RDO's confirmed, my membership confirmed & my travel arrangements sorted.

2008 NAB CUP

WEEK ONE Sunday,17 february Hawthorn v Sydney - Aurora

2008 AFL PREMIERSHIP SEASON

Round 4 Sunday, Apr 13 Hawthorn vs. Adelaide - Aurora
Round 8 Saturday, May 17 Hawthorn vs. Port Adelaide - Aurora
Round 10 Saturday, May 31 Hawthorn vs. Western Bulldogs - Aurora
Round 13 Saturday, Jun 21 Hawthorn vs. Kangaroos - MCG
Round 14 Friday, Jun 27 Hawthorn vs. West Coast - MCG
Round 17 Friday, Jul 25 Hawthorn vs. Geelong - MCG
Round 18 Friday, Aug 01 Collingwood vs. Hawthorn - MCG
Round 19 Saturday, Aug 09 Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions - Aurora

Bring on '08' :thumbsu:

I've just decided the below games are the ones I'll be planning on attending this coming season. Being from Tassie the Tassie games were always on the cards(all 5 of them), but the Melbourne trips are what I'm excited over. I'd better get my RDO's confirmed, my membership confirmed & my travel arrangements sorted.

2008 NAB CUP

WEEK ONE Sunday,17 february Hawthorn v Sydney - Aurora

2008 AFL PREMIERSHIP SEASON

Round 4 Sunday, Apr 13 Hawthorn vs. Adelaide - Aurora
Round 8 Saturday, May 17 Hawthorn vs. Port Adelaide - Aurora
Round 10 Saturday, May 31 Hawthorn vs. Western Bulldogs - Aurora
Round 13 Saturday, Jun 21 Hawthorn vs. Kangaroos - MCG
Round 14 Friday, Jun 27 Hawthorn vs. West Coast - MCG
Round 17 Friday, Jul 25 Hawthorn vs. Geelong - MCG
Round 18 Friday, Aug 01 Collingwood vs. Hawthorn - MCG
Round 19 Saturday, Aug 09 Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions - Aurora

Bring on '08' :thumbsu:

If some of the Hawk fans on BF organize a gathering before a couple of the matches, make sure you come along, TAZZIE!

Finally.... I got the "tin". Dunno what I'll use it for, reckon I could fill it pretty quickly with losing TAB tickets! Good size sticker. Member number 4824 will be signed up tomorrow. GO THE MIGHTY HAWKERS!

Got my tin today :D
Now I just need to decide what membership to get.
Can anyone tell me the difference between general admission and standard seating? As in location wise? Standard seating has reserved seats doesn't it, so you have to sit in the one seat all the time? And general admission has no reserved seat, but do they have access to that 'Dippers Wing'? Isn't that the same area as standard seating... I'm kind of confused. Is there like a picture of a seating plan for the G that I can look at?

Got my tin today :D
Now I just need to decide what membership to get.
Can anyone tell me the difference between general admission and standard seating? As in location wise? Standard seating has reserved seats doesn't it, so you have to sit in the one seat all the time? And general admission has no reserved seat, but do they have access to that 'Dippers Wing'? Isn't that the same area as standard seating... I'm kind of confused. Is there like a picture of a seating plan for the G that I can look at?

General admission membership - you have no reserved seat and do not have access to Dippers Wing.

Standard seating is in the ‘Dipper’s Wing’ and this is a reserved seat (where you seat all the time, if you want to).

Hope this helps...

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud, Passionate and Paid-Up in 2008 Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back