Proud, Passionate and Paid-Up in 2008 Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy Club 16 game. Probably would have been just as happy with the Gold Membership but the Lindsay Hasset room is pretty good and I've never beeen to an Inside the Huddle function so I thought I'd give it a go this year.

Im going to call the club
A month is long enough

According to the brochure that came with the tin, 2008 membership kits delivered in February.

Paid up the day I got the tin, being an interstate member basically a $100 for a fridge magnet and a scarf, think of it more as a donation.

MB is proud, passionate and paid up and proud to announce that Hawthorn has a new first time member this season - my 6 year old son.

Good work MB. My son got his first membership for his 6th birthday last January. We had a great time going to the games this year and he has become footy mad. I was debating signing up the 3yo but she's still a bit too young to come all the time and I'm sure at that age I will end up seeing more of the toilets and less of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

signed my old man and me up last week....first time buying membership...can't wait to get to games this year!!!

Well done baxter4. I have a feeling you and your dad are going to enjoy a hellava many upcoming great seasons being a paid-up-and-passionate Hawk.

Well done, I always feel happy when I see the 1 on a membership scarf, I hope your membership brings as much happiness to you and your old man as mine has for me.

Quality Mick. I'd never thought about it that way. Thanks for awakening me to the joys of the 1 year scarf. :thumbsu:

Mate and myself sent our forms off today. Regional Memberships with Kennedy Club upgrade. I haven't been a member since 2000 and mate is a first time member! Looking forward to following the Hawks again this season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Proud, Passionate and Paid-Up in 2008 Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back