Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if he "isn't in charge of list management anymore" how has this bloke still got a job in footy?

The gift that keeps on giving
It seems like a weekly proposition. They get flogged: he's retired and moved on and it's all the new guys fault.
They have a win: he's the puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes.

It's pretty funny stuff. How a random List Manager gets to leak his own narrative to the media is truly bizarre.

Even if he "isn't in charge of list management anymore" how has this bloke still got a job in footy?

The gift that keeps on giving

I dunno but imbeciles will continue to reference him just because

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodoro list management

Rids the club of a young KPD on low coin, while playing over a million a year for an older version

Hands out a 6 year deal for a forward pocket that's still playing as a midfielder with zero hurt factor

Get the bloke out of the club and start culling overpriced blokes that can't even stop opposition momentum

Credit to him, he's built a quality list despite being screwed over in multiple drafts. Maybe the first list manager to build two top 4 lists?

Credit to him, he's built a quality list despite being screwed over in multiple drafts. Maybe the first list manager to build two top 4 lists?
Rosa is in charge mate

Marto, Caldwell, Durham, Perkins, Coxy Gresham, Goldmember, Ben Mac…recruits contributing to driving the cogs of a war machine.

The master’s plan is working out pretty good thank you very much.
Halfway through 2024...Dons are 2nd on the ladder and the vast majority of recent recruits are firing.

Do you think he'll be reinstated as list boss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember at the time he was rated by a lot of Essendon supporters who felt we were getting a steal. Certainly turned out to be true.

Certainly me.

Very disappointed to lose him. Obvious defense weaknesses but his kicking is sublime. If he can improve his defensive game to an AFL minimum standard, he'll be a weapon. As much as I hate him Mitchell's football brain is one of the best ever, he'll make this work IMO.

Defensive stuff still needs a little work but as was always going to be the case, does so much more on offense than he gives up. Defends with his retention.

There were just times for us where he would execute kicks that he had no right to, daisy cutters under smothers, blind pulled kicks that are perfectly weighted etc. can't believe Scott didn't rate his skill set, but he's got a lot right so can't go too hard on him here.

Certainly me.

Defensive stuff still needs a little work but as was always going to be the case, does so much more on offense than he gives up. Defends with his retention.

There were just times for us where he would execute kicks that he had no right to, daisy cutters under smothers, blind pulled kicks that are perfectly weighted etc. can't believe Scott didn't rate his skill set, but he's got a lot right so can't go too hard on him here.
His kicking is a point of difference but you can probably only have 1-2 players throughout the team who are poor defenders before the whole structure goes to shite.

His kicking is a point of difference but you can probably only have 1-2 players throughout the team who are poor defenders before the whole structure goes to shite.

Don't disagree but if I'm carrying one I want it to be someone who does damage with the ball. They'll passively defend by not turning it over in bad places and will draw defensive attention from opposition which stuffs with the other teams structures too. I'd prefer him to a player like Parish who doesn't defend stoppage or transition well and doesn't hurt the opposition with his disposal. Get defensive pressure at the coal face, like Durham and Caldwell have done for us this year and it covers a lot of cracks.

Jye Caldwell - getting this kid off da Giants is the dodo’s greatest work since Mozart’s 40th symphony. IMG_9160.png

Durham going ok too.

Long live the doo do.

Jye Caldwell - getting this kid off da Giants is the dodo’s greatest work since Mozart’s 40th symphony.View attachment 2039612

Durham going ok too.

Long live the doo do.

Getting him off the Giants?

He wanted out. Was chased by several clubs, and like most players chose a big club over the small ones that wanted him because of the 'big games in front of big crowds' factor.

Hardly a stroke of genius from Dodoro.

Thank the fixture, not Dodoro.

Getting him off the Giants?

He wanted out. Was chased by several clubs, and like most players chose a big club over the small ones that wanted him because of the 'big games in front of big crowds' factor.

Hardly a stroke of genius from Dodoro.

Thank the fixture, not Dodoro.
Adrian is the one who takes the call and sells the club to prospective newcomers.

He’s so awesome.

Jye Caldwell - getting this kid off da Giants is the dodo’s greatest work since Mozart’s 40th symphony.View attachment 2039612

Durham going ok too.

Long live the doo do.
Oh well, the ignorant ones will be quiet again.

As I keep saying, once the club finally addressed its poor culture, lack development focus, fixed fitness and conditioning and became a stable and professional club, players develop and the club would improve. And this is exactly what we’re seeing come to the fore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back