News Putting the Rich back into Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Donated to fit out the gym. Will keep going and donate some more although the AUD/NZD exchange rate is killing me!

Any chance we can get the fund raising videos from Benny, Dimma, Richo on the youtube site? As always being overseas, I get a redirection to AussieSports TV for the videos.

Well done RFC........listening to the supporters!
:thumbsu:

From Facebook RFC update

Richmond FC : We have a brand new Fighting Tiger Fund donation website. You guys said it was no good, so we've made a new one. It's easy to use, no log-in required, and you can contribute anonymously, one-off payments, or over a 6 month period.

I run a couple of hookers out of the back seat of my Datsun in the valley every Saturday night. On Sunday I will donate the weekends profits. Should be around $160.00 they are very average looking women and I can't charge much but they do provide a community service for very very drunk punters.

I run a couple of hookers out of the back seat of my Datsun in the valley every Saturday night. On Sunday I will donate the weekends profits. Should be around $160.00 they are very average looking women and I can't charge much but they do provide a community service for very very drunk punters.

you sir, will go places.

I'm in for more now. Inspirational.

:D
Quality mirth right there RT...

(How much for a hand break)

you're all heart RT, give and they shall grow:p

Pretty sure thats what Rusty tells his slappers as he pushes em out of the back seat and tells em to bring home the money :thumbsu:

My bitches are always well behaved . Very rarely do I have to slap a bitch! But when I do I make an example of her so the rest of my bitches behave. Actually I'm just talking tuff , we've got a collective bargaining agreement that prevents me from hitting them but allows me to pay under the Queensland Slappers Award so it's a win win.

If any of you guys are in the Valley keep an eye out for an orange 1978 Datsun. Mates rates will apply and proceeds will be going towards free agency.

im sick of hearing people jump on the radio and this board and have a sook about the debt

seriously everyone on this board including myself have cracked it at how bad we have played during games ect... now we can help turn that around and we still complain

how about everyone on this board instead of buying take away during the week go home and eat a sandwich and donate the $10 you would have spent on takeaway to the club...

i can understand people saying "why should we put money in, when the players ect arnt" well in time i believe players will put money in

i myself will be donating a minimum of $100 to the club but id love to give more... i understand not everyone can afford it but lets try and help out in other ways by trying to get other ppl who arnt members to join

lets just be thankful that the club finally wants to try and turn this around rather than just let it keep building like it has over the years

in a few years time when we are playing good footy we will all be saying "MONEY WELL SPENT"

....I heard kevin bartlett on sen radio say last week that when the 'Save Our Skins' campaign was being run by 'whoever' that the players and coaching staff tipped $$$ into the cans as well...

...so i would reckon that this current campaign wil see the richmond players and staff donate money to brendan gales call to arms as well...myself included...

Remove this Banner Ad

News Putting the Rich back into Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back