Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't subscribe to that revisionist view at all - at the time I wasn't displeased with his selection at pick 10 as he looked like he filled a definite need in terms of leg speed and the ability to both hold his own in and burst away from stoppages.

He's just as much a victim of our poor off field support team as he is of his own misdeeds (and we know he managed to throw a couple of real doozys in there).

Edit: Apologies for taking the thread off topic here - plz don't ban me mods I promise it will never happen again...

Agree about when we banned him. He looked like a more solid/heavy Adam Treloar to me. Speed and power but kicking a bit average. When we really needed speed too.

Looks like he will finally debut this Friday night. Get around your boy!

Thought he might be a chance. Hope he does well if he plays.

It’s been a long time coming.

Good to see his $1 million dollar pay is finally being a little bit justified. Doesn’t scream a 200 game player as injury is inevitable but good luck to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods, please ban everyone derailing this thread.

Yeah he made the right decision. There was no way he could break into the premier midfield of the competition.

Gets a game in one of the worst midfields we have seen.

Wish him all the best. Hopefully he stays fit to play the Pies so Treloar, Pendles, Sidey, Adams, DeGoey, Crisp etc can show him what it takes to be a hard midfielder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Back