Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Super interesting. Would probably be even more interesting if BJ had actually elaborated instead of being a flog fishing for replies.

Must be his lack of "awareness" :drunk:

Do St Kilda supporters realise Freeman played about 4 VFL games for Collingwood + a couple of practice matches. I keep reading that we forced Freeman to play too soon. The only time Freeman played games for Collingwood was after coming after a full preseason. The way some speak you'd think he was being brought into the side every 3 weeks.

I am not a fan of our injury management, but I'm sick of hearing St Kilda's team being spoken of as if they're miracle workers.

What's this thread come too?

We are talking about Freeman?

The whole thread should be dedicated to what we did all summer, talk about everything but Freeman.

image.jpeg

Maybe they are 'aware':

- Freeman has a hamstring issue;
- Freeman has a hamstring;
- they just overpaid for a guy who has never played an AFL game;
- they still have another 2.5yrs before they can cut him;
- they just wasted a second round draft pick.
Yeah overpaying for guys like him and Carlisle can definitely lead to draft pick and salary cap awareness which will of course need to be managed

Do St Kilda supporters realise Freeman played about 4 VFL games for Collingwood + a couple of practice matches. I keep reading that we forced Freeman to play too soon. The only time Freeman played games for Collingwood was after coming after a full preseason. The way some speak you'd think he was being brought into the side every 3 weeks.

I am not a fan of our injury management, but I'm sick of hearing St Kilda's team being spoken of as if they're miracle workers.
It's the common theme over on the saints board.
"Omg, Collingwood forced Freeman to play too early and stuffed up his hamstrings moar! We won't make taht mistake guise, our medical deptartmat is so orsm!"

Completely ignoring that we literally kept him on the sidelines for an entire year before giving him a couple of VFL games, where he complained he felt tight every time he tried to sprint, so we sent him for surgery. Then didn't play him for another whole season.

Reckless! Reckless I say!

Last edited:

St Kilda fans forget he was cleared before being traded so obviously the pies docs fixed him.

the issues he has had since are their fault.

Tim said something along the lines of..... given he left Collingwood not overly happy with how his injuries were managed, it must now be a concern that he is experiencing similar issues at St Kilda.

Tim said something along the lines of..... given he left Collingwood not overly happy with how his injuries were managed, it must now be a concern that he is experiencing similar issues at St Kilda.
Wow. How truly interesting. Certainly worthy of a cryptic post by BJ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats not interesting at all. Stevie wonder can see that

I think Freeman playing any amount of games is too soon for his Hammies. Since he got to our club in October he's played 3 quarters of a development league game and has had 2 setbacks.

This thread has taken a turn for the worse. Boring. Nothing to read here except talk about some Freeman guy.
Let's take it up a notch. Let's talk about Tax. That's at least a few levels of excitement above..:p

I think Freeman playing any amount of games is too soon for his Hammies. Since he got to our club in October he's played 3 quarters of a development league game and has had 2 setbacks.
Had a quick look at your board this morning. I see the masses jumped down your throat again.

I know how they feel. I desperately wanted Nate to come good and tear it up for us too. Each 'setback' he has makes it more and more unlikely.

Had a quick look at your board this morning. I see the masses jumped down your throat again.

I know how they feel. I desperately wanted Nate to come good and tear it up for us too. Each 'setback' he has makes it more and more unlikely.
I think everyone wants to see him come good, unless you're a ruthless bastard.
I never wanted to trade for him, the whole thing stank. The biggest club in our country just happened to **** this 1 guy over when his hammys weren't that bad? Please. We then trade a 2nd rounder and shit, it's still happening. Seriously poor management on our behalf but obviously no-one (saints supporters) wants to face the facts it was a shit trade.

I see a lawsuit coming our way if he never recovers

On what grounds?

Hes getting pretty well compensated for a guy who hasnt played an AFL game. He's also now had issues at 2 different AFL clubs.

You would be a very, very, very much reaching if he thinks he can succesfully argue that there was some sort of negligence.

If he tries to go down this route then it says a lot more about him than the club, and gives you a lot of insight into possible reasons why hasnt been able to get healthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Back