QAFL 2023 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

2011 surfers played grange 3 times. 1 in the preseason and 2 in the home and away. They had a good side that year, grange were looking for a top 2 spot going into the final round and surfers did a number on them. They kicked 10 goals in the last quarter. Jake Ryan and Simon Fenton were in that side
Dan Green booted 10 for the match, played in the middle in the last qtr and kicked 3. Brilliant coaching from BZ

Simply referring to toucans clash history. It’s fascinating and also great to relive some memories.

Onto tomorrows game. Former player Jackson Emblem will coach Palmy tomorrow as Jess Sinclair is away.

Big day for him as his first game as head coach is a final and also against his former club and coach!

Simply referring to toucans clash history. It’s fascinating and also great to relive some memories.

Onto tomorrows game. Former player Jackson Emblem will coach Palmy tomorrow as Jess Sinclair is away.

Big day for him as his first game as head coach is a final and also against his former club and coach!

Hope he has his lanyard :D

Dezario,
where is Sinclair on the eve of a Elimination Final .( obviously hoping all is ok on a away from footy basis )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 2023 QAFL Finals Bracket::crystalball:

Week 1:

Broadbeach def PBC

Surfers Paradise def Wilston Grange

Week 2:

Aspley def RVP

Broadbeach def by Surfers Paradise

Week 3:

RVP def Surfers Paradise

Week 4:

Aspley def RVP

Winner: Aspley 💪:bee::trophy:
I never get week 1 right haha. Broadbeach did what they were supposed to. Big win for Grange, great game that was

Watched Broadbeach demolish Palm Beach today,, was a very impressive display in all aspects by the Cats ... big crowd there as well .
I see Grange beat Surfers by a goal .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back