Game Day QF.2 Port Adealide vs Geelong, Thursday Sept 5 2024 @ AO 7:40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny how we both have intel yet no idea who’s right
Mines from a mate who plays footy with Stewart’s best mate and sent me the print screen in the group chat
FWIW I know they’re good mates due to the fact Stewart has ran water for the local club on occasions this year
My mail use to be pretty good but no longer directly linked to the club so now there's the odd drip feed of info but it's coming through a few hands before I get hold of it. Can be a bit Chinese whispers

Cats by 25.

Rhys Stanley best on and 3 goals.

Meow

Go easy on him, he's a Richmond supporter

He's up against it to even be a functioning member of society. Personally, I'm really proud of his efforts.
It’s unbelievable how consistent across the board Richmond supporters as one…hate Geelong 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one wants to see injuries or players out, but I have to admit that it's quite enjoyable to see the sooking on social media around the noise of Stewart being a late out - apparently it's not fair on the betting industry, so Scott & Geelong need to be fined for misreporting of things 😂

Was that one of the f**kwits that replied to Jon Ralph's tweet? Because I replied to a very similar tweet.

Last edited:
Tommy out ay…. Well it’s a good move to keep him for PF, GF or even SF. Zip -6 with the tag, so smart decision. More confident now of a win. Still have the ‘king’ raging bull Dangerfield as David king dubbed him. Bowes is 25 and Bruhn is a first round pick , so it’s time for them to have their moment. Go role play and lift 5% each lads and we are home! Tackle frenzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back