Game Day QF.2 Port Adealide vs Geelong, Thursday Sept 5 2024 @ AO 7:40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 15 beers deep.

In all seriousness, I've tipped that margin in every game day thread this year in which we're expected to get smashed.

Has to come true eventually, right?
I know some people who play the roulette table with that theory…. not maths students

Thinking laterally about things for a moment

So far this season we've gone 0-6 in games when Stewart has been tagged

One such game was against Port earlier this year at KP

With Stewart unavailable, it means that Port is now unable to tag him and that 0-6 record has zero relevance

We've already got a pretty good record over recent seasons when Stewart has missed - looking back through games since 2022, Stewart has missed 7 matches and we've won 6 of them...

Agree…but he never really lies….it is quite masterful.

In fact I have to tell myself off sometimes as I am re-listening to something he says trying to glean the truth. As if I have the capacity to understand

Yeah - he tiptoes through the minefield of truth very carefully. Very cunning.

He fudges the truth, but does it such that he can't be / isn't accused of outright lying.

We have a little bit of a Shiraz theme coming through from Cats posters…. Would be worried we might come accross a little snobby until someone mentioned how good the Aldi $3.50 Shiraz was…!

Oh no, mine is top shelf- left in my care by Zouz Kitty after her recent foray down here. Only the best for the best.
Then the Kitty champers goes on ice for the GF! :)

So it’s raining in Melbourne does that mean Stanley is a late out for balance
Both funny and intriguing. Now on this I absolutely have ZERO intel but I have been waiting for a swap from Stanley to SDK…but have not heard and think I might of if it was happening (although not always). If it was me I would swap in SDK into Ruck and leave Blitz in defence and back up ruck. Effectively with the theory that we get an extra MF in our area of weakness….but I just don’t know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking laterally about things for a moment

So far this season we've gone 0-6 in games when Stewart has been tagged

One such game was against Port earlier this year at KP

With Stewart unavailable, it means that Port is now unable to tag him and that 0-6 record has zero relevance

We've already got a pretty good record over recent seasons when Stewart has missed - looking back through games since 2022, Stewart has missed 7 matches and we've won 6 of them...

It's not all doom and gloom, Stewart is a fantastic player, unfortunate for him to be a late out, but now we just back in whoever comes in and hope they do their job.

Remember, Port aren't without their own problems tonight, Houston and Farrel are 2 big outs.

I don’t think this is going to be a great two weeks for Geelong fans.
Or the greatest night tonight for an amazing start to the 2024 cats flag. 🙂

Both funny and intriguing. Now on this I absolutely have ZERO intel but I have been waiting for a swap from Stanley to SDK…but have not heard and think I might of if it was happening (although not always). If it was me I would swap in SDK into Ruck and leave Blitz in defence and back up ruck. Effectively with the theory that we get an extra MF in our area of weakness….but I just don’t know
Bews in Clark the sub. Blicavs and Neale to ruck. We’ll win Auskick style. No structure ahead of the ball. They won’t know what hit them

The Cats theme song over in Eastern Europe... It's even got Ford cars, and some other eye candy.

Putki = Pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back