Game Day QF.2 Port Adealide vs Geelong, Thursday Sept 5 2024 @ AO 7:40pm (AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get a Aldi $3.50 wine now, then pick up a sausage tomorrow at Bunnings. Oh that sounds a bit weird. LOL

I told ya the $3.50 wine works.
I want to get blind not go blind. 😵

What is pissing me off right now is how do the medical staff let a Hamstring awareness issue even if it was a minor strain become potentially season ending surly they needed him to sit out the required time and hoped he would get back to play the prelim or GF.

Or......it was much more than 'awareness' against the Eagles and they've tried to effect a miracle whilst Scott muddied the waters with his distortion of the truth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is pissing me off right now is how do the medical staff let a Hamstring awareness issue even if it was a minor strain become potentially season ending surly they needed him to sit out the required time and hoped he would get back to play the prelim or GF.

Yeah, dems the breaks, but why broadcast it. Could have been a last minute flare up.
I'll take whatever psychological advantage we can gain while Port do a last minute reset.

Very loosely sourced but I'm hearing it isn't his hamstring. Before today he was expected to play.

We can still win this.

Need to gotta concoct some way to have JHF and Butter standing on opposite sides of the first bounce and then have them run full steam into each other, thus sending them both off with a very slight, but game ending injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back