Preview Qualifying Final - Hawks vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh im sick of having this arguement....HE IS A SPUD and its going to be painful watching the game tomorrow night. Cant believe his in for finals...

In : Supporters
Out: You

Young is the centrepiece of the system designed to tear Collingwood's zone to shreds. I hate using the term 'game-changer', but I'm afraid it's the most apt one available for Young's forced omission.

As for Murphy, he has to play out of his skin tomorrow night, and that's something he hasn't done at AFL level for quite some time. A big ask.

Shame to see Youngy out but Murphy is named in for now and no doubt he'll be trying his ass off to keep his spot in the team.
Bit nervous watching him with the ball but he's done a job in the past against the pies.

Oh well, we will have a 2nd chance if we lose tomorrow night! Could be worse!No good crying over spilt milk:)
The weather up here has been wind, rain,wind,rain, so much rain today again.Won't it be nice and slippery and windy on the MCG tomorrow night!.Gee,they should wear leggings, would be warmer...:D

Ellis will probably be the sub but I hope Tommy can take this opportunity by the balls. Will be very important if Goo doesn't come back up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy on the Wing. Play the same forward set-up with Gunston and Roughhead that we had while Buddy was out.

Ch 9 news had Youngy in every shot. Kicking not running though. I would like to have seen some footage of Gunston. Can posters that attended training please confirm his presence and output?

Like the Goldsack out. I always thought Dawes would play.

Gunston looked fine at training. Kicking long goals and running unimpeded from what I could see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back