Preview Qualifying Final - Hawks vs West Coast - Friday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just hope the bloody freeway doesn't ice up again with all this snow we are getting. I dont mind having the boys just as long as they go home in the morning sometime. Last thing I need is Hodgy making owl eyes at the missus and clogging up my razorblade again.
You wouldn't make Hodgie drive home if he had a few, would you?

I've just settled with that fact that people boo the fat loser for a variety of reasons.

He wasnt a patch on Juddy (bad drafting). he is fat, and he has pathetically turned into a sniper since the game has passed him.

Hopefully this is his last season and he can salvage SOME pride before he retires into obesity.

Luke Hodge has also won more premierships than your insipid club has in its entire existance

I'm also pretty sure, but not 100% confident, that he has more Norm Smith Medals around his neck then Wet Toast have in their entire history

Know your place and all that :)

Lol there is a "everybody boo hodge" thread up on the Eagles board, something about not condoning drink driving, pingas, lines of coke and the OD are fine though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is actually a pretty funny thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But your uniform looks like piss and poo ...

I love our jumper (don't mind your wings jumper either) - the colors aren't boring (like Collingwood, Geelong) and the design is strong (unlike Gold Coast, GWS). Have worn our jumper all over the place - Lord's and the Grand Canyon - and get great feedback from non-AFL followers.

But to be honest our team has been so awesome to watch for the last 9 years, I'd would love 'em even if the jumper was puke green.

As an aside - we're probably treating you so well over here because you aren't supporting a negative footy team like, Freo and Sydney. I pity their supporters regardles of what I think of their jumpers.

Sounds like with trained today, wouldn't be surprised if they name him and then he's a late withdrawal tomorrow.

Latest I have heard is that he had a private training session this morning and will have another one tomorrow morning when the decision will be made, so that would support your theory.

Was listening to SEN today and David King said Smith will definitely play but West Coast will win, so I take from that that Smith is no chance but Hawks will win :thumbsu:

Thats Thompson and King down.

Just hanging out for Healy. Don't let me down now Gerard. The clown has tipped against us in all of the last 6 finals we played...... we won them all

So we know the 25 now based on who travelled.
Reckon Smith will be be named.
This will be named side -
B - Stratts Lake Gibbo
HB - Birch Frawley Burgoyne
C - Suckling Mitch Hill
HF - Gunston Rough Lewis
F - Buest McEvoy Rioli
R - Hale Hodge Shiels
Int - Puopolo, Duryea, Langford, Smith
Emerg - Ceglar, Howe, Hartung who will come in as sub for Smith.

Not to get all organised crime insider on you but.... It was John Kizon wanting to surround himself with celebrity types and handing out free gear from his enormous stash who destroyed half of Perth let alone the Weagles.

I was thinking of new recruits not established stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back