Preview Qualifying Final - Hawks vs West Coast - Friday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regardless of how much I want to see us get over you boys next week, I never want to see umpiring influencing the game to the point where it decides the outcome. I think if you look at the games you've picked out, we have won them by decent margins, meaning that yeah, first to the ball usually is the one to be infringed against.

You blokes actually beat us in the free kick count last game at Subi. Really looking forward to it, should be a belter. Thank your lucky stars we get to enjoy this game, and not support the borefest that will be freo v COLA $wans

And Freo lost half their team on the Thursday...:rolleyes:
Whats your take on their strategy? Both our sides didn't go down that path and killed it. Surely the mental element of winning is better than playing FIFA 16 all week while Peel Thunder get belted by Port..

Whats your take on their strategy? Both our sides didn't go down that path and killed it. Surely the mental element of winning is better than playing FIFA 16 all week while Peel Thunder get belted by Port..

I'd actually be pretty stoked if I got my copy 15 days before the rest of the world...

I think the whole thing is pretty overblown. If teams feel the need to rest players let them, but if it was that big of an advantage every club would do it.

September is all about performing on the day. Reputations & past results go out the window. Its all about who copes best with the pressure.

Its an indication that they think they need something extra, and they can rest again if they get the week off

Then they have to back up the week after, when the bodies have got used to a game every second week

I think the whole thing is pretty overblown. If teams feel the need to rest players let them, but if it was that big of an advantage every club would do it.

September is all about performing on the day. Reputations & past results go out the window. Its all about who copes best with the pressure.

Is that tatoo guy in your avatar ? Is he reminding johnson to cry later on ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I subscribe to the 'be in form' mentality. Both our sides have taken the same approach, although we both came up against much lower opposition and had relatively uncontested matches, likely a far cry from the finals intensity expected in a weeks time. For that reason, it wouldn't surprise me if both our teams took 10-15minutes to adjust to playing finals-quality footy.

How about yourself, mate?

Is that tatoo guy in your avatar ? Is he reminding johnson to cry later on ?
I'm not sure who it is. Some Geelong cheersquad loser taunting one of the Adelaide players & Teach... make that two Geelong cheersquad losers.

It will take a special team to win from outside the top 4 not a slightly above average one like the Tigers. Maybe a quality team with an injury plagued year might win from 5th or 6th one year but it won't be this year.
i didn't say they'd win I just have a feeling a team may get there from outside the four and then get thrashed by a higher side..I watche Richmond and they were "on" last night they have their s$&t together..if it were to happen (getting to GF) it would be some freaky stuff

Ummmm guys? It's West Coast v Hawthorn.

Cheers

Also do you think Big Boy McEvoy will be shitting his pants in his sleep every night leading up to the game?

No, he'll be fine, gets beaten most weeks anyway

Ummmm guys? It's West Coast v Hawthorn.

Cheers
Don't tempt the mods - the thread title could very well change to something much more provocative. And hey, it's alphabetically appeasing.

Also do you think Big Boy McEvoy will be shitting his pants in his sleep every night leading up to the game?
I'd suggest you give that type of talk a miss if you'd like to continue to view this thread as well :cool:

Ross the wannabe boss is the leagues biggest fraud.. Each club he's coached he inherited really good lists that should have won flags and somehow Rosco has managed to faark them all up. He is, at best a good coach but that's where it ends, he's no messiah or mastermind. Freo can't win it, neither can the Swines, it's you blokes or us.

Can someone please change the title to the thread to Hawks vs Naitanui. As far as I gather from WC supporters, there seems to be no one else in the team, and if he'd played last time, instead of the other 21 Eagles, they would have won by plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back