Preview Qualifying Final - Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, where are you getting that forecast from?

BoM is only going as far as next Friday. And all the sites I’ve found that offer a longer forecast (though I admit I have no idea how trustworthy any of them are) are painting a very different picture of a maximum in the 20s and no rain.
SCG has long range forecast (28 days) and there is no rain... He was saying that it rained the last two times we've met

Still long range forecasts but it seems to be suggesting somewhere between 20-23c at game time and no rain

Reminder:

Open Training​

See the squad in action as they prepare for a Qualifying Final against the GWS Giants, and have the chance to get a signature from your favourite players.

Date: Monday, September 2
Time: Training - 10:00am - 11:00am.
Signing Session - 11:00am - 11:30am

Sydney Swans HQ will be open from 9:00am with free coffee for members. The Locker Room by Swanshop will also be open if you wish to stock up on our latest merchandise.

=======================================================================

That free coffee to members appeal is so peak Australian:tongueoutv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminder:

Open Training​

See the squad in action as they prepare for a Qualifying Final against the GWS Giants, and have the chance to get a signature from your favourite players.

Date: Monday, September 2
Time: Training - 10:00am - 11:00am.
Signing Session - 11:00am - 11:30am

Sydney Swans HQ will be open from 9:00am with free coffee for members. The Locker Room by Swanshop will also be open if you wish to stock up on our latest merchandise.

=======================================================================

That free coffee to members appeal is so peak Australian:tongueoutv1:

Checking flights now

Not the Courthouse in Newtown? They have a permanent chalkboard outside saying they show all Swans games. (Well at least they used to.)
Ooof. Many a big night that turned into day at the Courthouse Oxford St edition. Good times from what I can remember.

I’m sure nobody noticed or cares but good to be back from my self enforced ban after the passing of GUH to show some respect to a guy I clashed heads with.

I wanted to chat Swans after every week what a roller coaster.

We got there phew

One of the most important match ups is stopping Brent Daniels he was a big out for them against the Dogs and he plays on quick and sets up many of their scoring opportunities or kicks them himself. We did well shutting Whitfield down previously but I hope they also have a plan for Daniel’s and I’m struggling to think of the best match up maybe Cunningham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back