'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted this on the preview thread but nobody replied :cry: Might have better luck here :)

Does anyone know if we can use our General Admission membership tickets to get into the Geelonbg match or do we have to upgrade to a reserved seat?

I can't find any information about this on the Hawthorn website and yet they are already selling tickets and I note that all the GA ones are already sold out :confused:

Very good question. I don't know the exact answer but I don't see why you shouldn't be able to use a GA membership to get in.

But then again the AFL loves to make ticketing rules up as they go...

Very good question. I don't know the exact answer but I don't see why you shouldn't be able to use a GA membership to get in.

But then again the AFL loves to make ticketing rules up as they go...

The thing is I would like to know where the general admission areas are (if there are any) because if they are all on Level 4 then I may decide to upgrade. However as far as I can see there has been no announcement about this from the club, in the meantime tickets have been on sale for about two weeks now and I may have missed out on where I would like to sit while I'm waiting to find out what's what!

Can someone tell me what section N behind the goals is like - keep getting allocation exhausted for other areas

All section N seats are on level 2 which most people think are the best seats. I prefer level 1 myself. Behind the goals is behind the goals but there are really no bad seats at the G IMO.

All section N seats are on level 2 which most people think are the best seats. I prefer level 1 myself. Behind the goals is behind the goals but there are really no bad seats at the G IMO.

Try the nose bleeds in section Q ;)

Try the nose bleeds in section Q ;)

Yeah that's true, they are a bit far away :D But you get a great view from almost everywhere, was at the cricket wih a Pom a few weeks ago and he reckoned it was heaps better than any stadium he'd been at in England, was super impressed.

So Dowler was the pick due to our ladder position?
yes. Ellis was priority pick 3 (behind mark murphy and dale thomas) while dowler was pick 6 (the third round 1 pick behind josh kennedy [now wc] and scott pendlebury)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes. Ellis was priority pick 3 (behind mark murphy and dale thomas) while dowler was pick 6 (the third round 1 pick behind josh kennedy [now wc] and scott pendlebury)
Great, thanks for the info.

I won a 3 game membership from a Mars Bar wrapper. Can anyone tell me if I can go to any three home or designated away games (such as against the Dons this weekend), or if there's certain games. Unable to find any info on the website etc.

Thanks in advance!

I won a 3 game membership from a Mars Bar wrapper. Can anyone tell me if I can go to any three home or designated away games (such as against the Dons this weekend), or if there's certain games. Unable to find any info on the website etc.

Thanks in advance!

You can use it to go to home games only, not away games or replacement games.

Thanks in advance!

And then when you realise how awesome we are down at the 'G, you can become a long-term member :D ;)

What game are you thinking of going to??????

Already been Big X - went to the game Monday. Ended up having to buy seats in the nosebleeds but my nephew felt sorry for me and a mate of his gave us seats on level 2 in the afl reserve area. So while the seats weren't of the same quality, we paid it forward and gave our seats away to hawk supporters trying to buy tickets on Monday

Remove this Banner Ad

'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back