'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Does a BigFooty (reader?) app exist out there for Android? I'm guessing the answer is 'yes' as i found some references to some but when i clicked on the 'download' the link no longer existed. i could keep looking or.... I could ask the experts! :)
Does tapatalk work? I tried it a while back but couldn't get it going for this forum.

Here's my question.
I have a question that I don't think warrants a thread, but am unsure whether it warrants a thread or not, should it go here, or in a thread called "questions which you are unsure warrant a thread or not thread"?

Here's my question.
I have a question that I don't think warrants a thread, but am unsure whether it warrants a thread or not, should it go here, or in a thread called "questions which you are unsure warrant a thread or not thread"?
Thank God the footy starts tonight!:p

Does the club have some sort of sponsorship deal with Breitling watches?
I've seen David Hale wearing a Super Ocean Heritage in real life. Will Langford was wearing a Breitling in his video diary from the Maroochydore training camp. And now Isaac Smith, in his video from the North Hobart junior clinic, was wearing a similar watch to Hale.

Didn't Will win a .....(Brand Name) watch on Friday Night Footy last season - when running past a player being interviewed on camera and he yelled out "I won the watch".
He might have. I only remember Brad Hill winning it and being pretty chuffed.
The Friday night "man of the match" prize is Tissot watch. Nice enough, but not quite Breitling.

The watches that Hale, Langers and Smith were wearing looked like this.
breitling-superocean-heritage-46-watch.jpg

This is one for the mods (or the Chief) perhaps. And i appreciate any answers, if any are forthcoming, may not apply to the forum platform I'm interested in.
I'm a member of a forum set up to discuss a long running legal matter which has now concluded. I imagine the host, now that interest in the matter will most likely peter out, may one day pull the plug on it. Would there be an easy method to 'copy' the threads and posts other than a long and tedious cut and past exercise? Grateful for any advice /thoughts.

I would think that cut and paste is he only way.

Anyway, I can here just to post this pic. Croady has shacked up with "Libby" from Nieghbours.

Phwooar!!

image.jpg

Libby's not looking too bad either.

He might have. I only remember Brad Hill winning it and being pretty chuffed.
The Friday night "man of the match" prize is Tissot watch. Nice enough, but not quite Breitling.

The watches that Hale, Langers and Smith were wearing looked like this.
breitling-superocean-heritage-46-watch.jpg
I do recall in the year book and other Hawks material there was always a strong link to a jeweller on Glenferrie Rd. Whether the same watches are a connection to this jeweller or just obtaining the same bargain on a overseas journey, who knows. Unfortunately, like the watch, I can not shed any light on it for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would think that cut and paste is he only way.

Anyway, I can here just to post this pic. Croady has shacked up with "Libby" from Nieghbours.

Phwooar!!

View attachment 114041

Libby's not looking too bad either.
She was married to a skunk I went to school with. What an upgrade old Croady is. Let's hope she doesn't step on his foot.

She was married to a skunk I went to school with. What an upgrade old Croady is. Let's hope she doesn't step on his foot.
I saw Croady at jam factory a while ago, and he was with this absolute glamour. Post-footy life has had its ups and downs for him, but he's still putting away some top sorts.

Hi
Can anyone tell me when is the best day and time to go to a training session on the school holidays?
On the website they have Apr5th as an open training session but that falls on Easter Sunday, can't make it then.
Thanks

I heard Croady and Libby just got engaged!

I'd like to put an order in for three or four strapping young footballers, approx 195 - 200cm tall by the time they hit 18, similar (or better) athletic skill and a lot more football nous. Potential top 10 draft picks an advantage but not essential. As long as they're considered first rounders. Thanks.

I have just finished reading the article about Shaun Burgoyne in this month's Inside Sport.

It reinforces my view that the moment he announces his retirement we keep him at the club in some capacity.

Not that he won't have plenty of job opportunities when he decides to hang up the boots.

I have just finished reading the article about Shaun Burgoyne in this month's Inside Sport.

It reinforces my view that the moment he announces his retirement we keep him at the club in some capacity.

Not that he won't have plenty of job opportunities when he decides to hang up the boots.
If nothing else we lock him up until his sons are secured on life time contracts!

He will head back to South australia in a heartbeat IMO

Posted this on the preview thread but nobody replied :cry: Might have better luck here :)

Does anyone know if we can use our General Admission membership tickets to get into the Geelonbg match or do we have to upgrade to a reserved seat?

I can't find any information about this on the Hawthorn website and yet they are already selling tickets and I note that all the GA ones are already sold out :confused:

He will head back to South australia in a heartbeat IMO
Now, that's not what I've heard. Evidently he & his family are happily settled in Melbourne. There doesn't appear to be any unfinished business for him over here.

Now, that's not what I've heard. Evidently he & his family are happily settled in Melbourne. There doesn't appear to be any unfinished business for him over here.

Except family

I know nothing, just an opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back