'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Why wasn't Schoenmakers considered as the natural successor to Lance Franklin in 2014? Can certainly play a similar role.
He was played forward in his return game against the Saints. But was moved back when Lake went down and got stuck there when Gibson went down against the Swans. By the later part of the year his lack of pre season probably caught up with him.

Does anybody remember Riley Milne?

Yeah, played for Glenelg for a couple of seasons & played for West Adelaide last year. I believe he's still on their list.

No just a few mentions here and there, some comments here on a Box Hill thread,

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2014-2015-off-season-news-thread.1079028/page-3

And I think I saw a reference somewhere in one of the pre-season training threads. Unlike some of the other clubs it seems we did not publicise our intra-club match.
Like the one that said Swan is in for a massive season based on his form in an intra club match?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Like the one that said Swan is in for a massive season based on his form in an intra club match?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Had to laugh when I heard about all the Carlton players who tore it up in their intra club match. Impressive if you forget that they were only playing against other Carlton players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was nil all and had to go to penalties.

I think Melbourne should be awarded a goal every time they get into the forward 50.

I wonder if they would get a winning score?

I read somewhere that in the intra club match, a player shrugged off an " opponent" ....A friggin OPpONENT!! In a intra club match!! And also the Bombers look likely to win this years Premiership according to HUN and Chappy.:D

They seemed rather buoyed after their intra-club game last week, based on news reports. Must have played well, possibly even come close to winning.

By all accounts it was an honourable loss.

I wonder how Cheney and Lowden are going at Radelaide?

Haven't heard anything about Luke but Kyle was hospitalised with, I think, an irregular heartbeat about a week ago. Was sorted out and he should be fine but was given a week off training apparently.

Last edited:
Have heard anything about Luke but Kyle was hospitalised with, I think, an irregular heartbeat about a week ago. Was sorted out and he should be fine but was given a week off training apparently.
Thanks Bumps! I imagine they diagnosed Kyle's ailment as plain ol' heart-ache; the burning heart-ache of having to leave the mighty Hawks. Seriously though, hope he's tippity top to extract a bit more value/game time out of his career. :thumbsu:

Does a BigFooty (reader?) app exist out there for Android? I'm guessing the answer is 'yes' as i found some references to some but when i clicked on the 'download' the link no longer existed. i could keep looking or.... I could ask the experts! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back