'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A running ladder position Graph: can anyone programme?

I'd love to see a video that shows a running graph of each clubs position on the ladder against time / rounds. Does anyone like a bit of programming or have a child so inclined?

I'd bet there are a more than few likes on YouTube and in Bigfooty over 6 clubs for the person who can produce it.

When each clubs season ends put an X to show they are out.

And yes, I'd love to see the Hawks rise!!

Challenge provided!
Try YouTube. I’m sure I’ve seen one

A running ladder position Graph: can anyone programme?

I'd love to see a video that shows a running graph of each clubs position on the ladder against time / rounds. Does anyone like a bit of programming or have a child so inclined?

I'd bet there are a more than few likes on YouTube and in Bigfooty over 6 clubs for the person who can produce it.

When each clubs season ends put an X to show they are out.

And yes, I'd love to see the Hawks rise!!

Challenge provided!

Here you go:

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/19363593/

That is quite brilliant.
I wasn't aware of that program and will get my team to take a look at it.
We use data a lot and I can see the value in presenting it this way.

Fairfax news pages use it so I came across it that way - I was able to slap that together with the free version alone. Looks fairly user friendly too.

Hi Folks,

Wondering if anyone else got a phone call from the raffle department

Some fella called and mentioned a raffle for a Gameday Experience package

Asked for $100 which I was happy to pay to support the club

Couldnt access my CC on file for my membership for the payment, so had him ring me back (was driving home when he called)

Fixed up the payment when he called for $100

Looked the details up online and found this

https://hawkspromo.com.au/pages/gameday-experience

Weird that he asked for $100 when tickets appear to be $50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2120126

Does everybody else keep getting these all of the time.?

Quite annoying.
I get it sometimes when I’ve left a page open for a long time and I try and do something in that page (like a reaction or quote). Simple reload fixes it: presumably there’s some kind of persistence cookie there.

Weird question:
When we move to Dingley as a base, do we know what the club will be doing with all of their gym equipment?
I know most professional organisations typically take this kind of opportunity as a chance to referb and to get everything new/state of the art.
I'd love to get some Hawks branded kit for my home gym!

Weird question:
When we move to Dingley as a base, do we know what the club will be doing with all of their gym equipment?
I know most professional organisations typically take this kind of opportunity as a chance to referb and to get everything new/state of the art.
Would probably be worth emailing the club and asking. They probably won't announce anything but you might be able to snag something if you declare your interest.

Weird question:
Lol they'll be taking it. The weights are fine

Question for those who follow sports other than AFL.

Every AFL team's supporters think that the the media/umpires/AFL etc are out to get their club. This is so odd to me. Is it the same across other sports, or is it something unique to AFL?

Every AFL team's supporters think that the the media/umpires/AFL etc are out to get their club. This is so odd to me. Is it the same across other sports, or is it something unique to AFL?

It’s sadly everywhere. In SOO QLD supporters whine about refereeing EVERY time. My mate is a Cowboys supporter in the NRL and is always convinced there’s some kind of conspiracy out to get his side. In Raiders post loss socials there’s always someone crying about refs costing us the game even if we got hammered. The US is worse - every time there’s a comeback win in the NBA there will be a litany of posts saying how it was rigged, the refs were on the take, Vegas oddsmakers fixed the game etc etc.

It’s sadly everywhere. In SOO QLD supporters whine about refereeing EVERY time. My mate is a Cowboys supporter in the NRL and is always convinced there’s some kind of conspiracy out to get his side. In Raiders post loss socials there’s always someone crying about refs costing us the game even if we got hammered. The US is worse - every time there’s a comeback win in the NBA there will be a litany of posts saying how it was rigged, the refs were on the take, Vegas oddsmakers fixed the game etc etc.

Soccer has an undeniable bias to the richest clubs or the biggest soccer countries at international level

Why was our elimination final against Adelaide in 2007 so poorly attended?
It was our first finals appearance in 6 years.

We all remember Buddy's goal, but there were empty seats everywhere considering it was a final.

And why couldn't it be played at the MCG since not every game that weekend was hosted by a Melbourne club?

I'm a huge soccer fan and live in currently in Europe and I CAN definitely tell you that it's not only a topic of discussion every week but, supporters of all clubs would absolutely go fisticuffs over it!
No one thinks they're getting a fair deal...never!

Remove this Banner Ad

'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back