quickest player ever?

qucikest ever?

• aaron davey

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • other

Votes: 35 74.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

eugene, are u ashamed fo being a demons supproter? they are going better than the team listed as your favourite, plus, u cant stop talking about them, and saying they are the best.

• Banned
Originally posted by underthebridge
eugene, are u ashamed fo being a demons supproter? they are going better than the team listed as your favourite, plus, u cant stop talking about them, and saying they are the best.
getting so sick of this **** i dont go for st kilda i just put that down as rubbish when i was registering and dont know how to change it.

why do people on this site always look at my profile anyway are you bunch of homosexuals or something serisouly why would you bother looking at it i know i dont look at anyonrs

I guess you've seen the adulation Tragic gets from his fellow Dees supporters for being such a brilliant troll and decided to model yourself after him. Good luck with that, Eugene.

Originally posted by Eugene
getting so sick of this **** i dont go for st kilda i just put that down as rubbish when i was registering and dont know how to change it.

Ain't it a bitch when they start losing AFTER you've registered ?

Especially if you now don't know how to jump off one bandwagon, onto another.

ooooh, so u were supproting stkilda when they hadnt lost, then they started loosing, you start supporting the next best victorian team on form...i understand, your a bandwagon hopper

Originally posted by Eugene

why do people on this site always look at my profile anyway are you bunch of homosexuals or something serisouly why would you bother looking at it i know i dont look at anyonrs

Quickest at what?

I heard Dermie was quick with that funny little contraption he has.

Cameron Cloke has been very quick.

Anyway Eugene - such a manly name and I love those black thick-rimmed glasses - you seem a very alluring boy judging by your profile. I love to watch... profiles... and foot ball. I'm sure we can overlook your mental inadequacies. There's a lovely little place called Three Faces - I'm sure you've been there for some foot ball...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Petrie Dish
I guess you've seen the adulation Tragic gets from his fellow Dees supporters for being such a brilliant troll and decided to model yourself after him. Good luck with that, Eugene.

:p

Remove this Banner Ad

quickest player ever?

Back