Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't begin to explain what a DARK place I went to when west coast retook the lead.

I was ready to give up on footy properly and forever.

It would have broken me to lose that game after starting the 4th quarter with basically double West Coast's score.

I'll just say this as I can understand your pov but for me that wasnt dragiing it in/ under the body. He was on his knees, took possession but didnt drag it under and was tackled without prior opportunity to dispose of it. The kicker was probably that he was on his knees, if he was on his feet it wouldnt get paid. 50:50 decision really but a pivotal one..Thats footy.
I have to say, watching it on the TV live, I was hoping for a free kick for a high tackle on Wardlaw. I could make a bigger case for that.

WE SHOUT GOD BLESS OUR NATIVE LAND
NORTH MELBOURNE! NORTH MELBOURNE!

Honestly chuffed and celebrated that win like it was a Carlton win over scum (hopefully * tomorrow)

Got Dicey in the end but that was a performance that sends a big * up to the AFL and all your club's haters and trolls (esp Carowhine Wilson)

Suspect you will get a couple more wins (touchwood) before the end of the season
That one win will release the mental shackles and pressure both on the coaching staff and players.

Oh No Lol GIF by Max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that capped off a great day, first the VFL boys beat a 33 to 17 free kick hurdle for a victory, i backed Denis Pagan's horse @$31 win, had a really good feeling before the bounce, then after enjoying us dominate the bulk of the game, lose a 33pt lead, only to dig in and come back for the win, perfectamundo, hope Dawson's shoulder isn't too bad, just about the only bummer for the day.

Wasn’t it a textbook dragging the ball in? He tried to get up but we stopped. It’s hard luck for Yeo but it was there.

I thought the bigger issue was that he made absolutely no effort to get rid of it after he has tackled.

I'll just say this as I can understand your pov but for me that wasnt dragiing it in/ under the body. He was on his knees, took possession but didnt drag it under and was tackled without prior opportunity to dispose of it. The kicker was probably that he was on his knees, if he was on his feet it wouldnt get paid. 50:50 decision really but a pivotal one..Thats footy.

There were shit umpiring calls all game and there are shit calls every single game

Wasn't the deciding factor ffs

I’m getting tanked tonight. What a huge feeling of relief.

Will go in depth tomorrow. But shout out Jy Simpkin, lifted for his team. Sensational captains knock Jy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back