Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

I rarely post on oppo boards but thought Id duck in and say congrats. Its bloody tough supporting a team that is uncompetitive (like we have been) and staring down the barrel of a 0 win season. Im a bit pissed of how we went about it and only turned up for a quarter but you guys deserved the win and I hope you all enjoy the elation of getting that monkey off the back.
Cheers mate, its been brutal. Stoked for the players more than anything.

Apologies for the intrusion, but just wanted to say congratulations on the win, well deserved. Your team has been down for a while and as a lover of the game it was great to see them not only get the win, but do it in the manner they did. Actually put a smile on my face seeing the young North lads looking so happy afterwards. Good luck for the future, except in round 14 obviously ;)

Wasn’t it a textbook dragging the ball in? He tried to get up but we stopped. It’s hard luck for Yeo but it was there.
I'll just say this as I can understand your pov but for me that wasnt dragiing it in/ under the body. He was on his knees, took possession but didnt drag it under and was tackled without prior opportunity to dispose of it. The kicker was probably that he was on his knees, if he was on his feet it wouldnt get paid. 50:50 decision really but a pivotal one..Thats footy.

I rarely post on oppo boards but thought Id duck in and say congrats. Its bloody tough supporting a team that is uncompetitive (like we have been) and staring down the barrel of a 0 win season. Im a bit pissed of how we went about it and only turned up for a quarter but you guys deserved the win and I hope you all enjoy the elation of getting that monkey off the back.
Thank you mate that is very generous of you 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great team effort, midfield was massive for most of the game, defence held up well under a lot of pressure, the and the forwards did enough in the end. Everyone contributed but special games from LDU and Jy to lead the team to this win. And at one point in the last quarter I thanked god for Archer - a genuine stopper.

Jy Simpkin. Build the man a statue!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back