Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Heally can seriously go and suck about 50 BAGS of dick live on air for all this carry on at the end here. What a plonker. Loved to talk us up early on but then was an unprofessional little bitch as, and after, we got the deed done.

Schoffeild by comparison was great.

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

Eat sh!t and die cheating umpires. Tried their best to get the Eagles home.

Pretty much the only time you and I can agree that we hate the Eagles. <3

George Wardlaw and Jy Simpkin, take a bow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I rarely post on oppo boards but thought Id duck in and say congrats. Its bloody tough supporting a team that is uncompetitive (like we have been) and staring down the barrel of a 0 win season. Im a bit pissed of how we went about it and only turned up for a quarter but you guys deserved the win and I hope you all enjoy the elation of getting that monkey off the back.

My heart was hurting, but that type of winning is probably about as good as it gets in terms of setting us up. We had dominance but with clear weaknesses, they got a run on with the crowd right behind them, we held on and pinched it at the death.

Huge shoutout to Jy, was such a great return for the (co)captain.

Heally can seriously go and suck about 50 BAGS of dick live on air for all this carry on at the end here. What a plonker. Loved to talk us up early on but then was an unprofessional little bitch as, and after, we got the deed done.

Schoffeild by comparison was great.
I’d love to punch him in the face. And I’ve never hit anyone in my life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back