Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

Remove this Banner Ad

3 of the last 4 games the game plan has horrendously broken down in the second half. So we’re either highly inefficient or unfit if there’s nothing in the tank after two quarters.

He looks a potential A-grader to me.

Your selections baffle me. WCE’s flag last year was in no small part due to the injection of pace and enthusiasm by Rioli and Ryan.

First year players Miers and Clark have been instrumental in us being top of the ladder to this point. They will both be certain starters in our finals side.

Collingwood had a debutant and a second gamer out there last week in an interstate game their top 2 hopes hinged on.

Even an oppo fan like me can see how completely stale the Crows’ selection policy is.
Imagine how we feel week after week then.

But ,but, but it's that putrid midfield remember!!!

What the fu** would Paul Roos know anyhow hey?
Come on Bicks, its over. Ever wonder that maybe what Roos is saying is occurring because our entries are shallow, we miss targets consistently and we rarely go up the middle?

Your Ballarat boy is the laziest midfielder in the comp, and if you want to argue that point I've got a dozen examples to show you.

Come on Bicks, its over. Ever wonder that maybe what Roos is saying is occurring because our entries are shallow, we miss targets consistently and we rarely go up the middle?

Your Ballarat boy is the laziest midfielder in the comp, and if you want to argue that point I've got a dozen examples to show you.
Get ****ed

Excellent. I'm on my second bottle of Vat 69 and about to crank the Little River Band up to 11. Party time!

LRB and Motorhead can co-exist in perfect harmony in our supporter base. I hope the f***in' players are cranking 'Lonesome Loser' in the rooms at the night. They should in fact be forced by Pyke to listen to the John Farnham-era LRB as punishment

Which one ?? Brad at least runs hard in one direction..... Matt isn't capable.

He looks a potential A-grader to me.

Your selections baffle me. WCE’s flag last year was in no small part due to the injection of pace and enthusiasm by Rioli and Ryan.

First year players Miers and Clark have been instrumental in us being top of the ladder to this point. They will both be certain starters in our finals side.

Collingwood had a debutant and a second gamer out there last week in an interstate game their top 2 hopes hinged on.

Even an oppo fan like me can see how completely stale the Crows’ selection policy is.
The whole club is corrupt led by a corrupt chairman in Rob Chapman who presided over the Tippett sanctions. At what other club would this fool be still in charge? None. Sums us up nicely.

Second oldest 22 selected this round (behind Hawks). Our experienced guys are not getting the job done. Plain and simple. Many hard calls at the end of this year.
Surely there should be a few calls made for next week. Why wait till the end of the season.
At this point we won't play finals with this 22 anyway so why not give a few kids a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be careful i said that, and got rubbished Toss in Laird,Greenwood,Atkins,Walker, Betts,Then start the rebuild

You forgot the man who gets dispossessed each and every time with only the slightest of body contact. It's true. His name is MacKay.

First time tonight I've felt like our coaches have lost the players.

Effort is player driven, instruction is not.
How do you explain the dominance in the 1st half then as this has been trending all season, I read some where that we've changed our fitness program this year so we don't get those hamstring injuries anymore like we did last year, i.e. doing more aerobic running which is cooking the players for the 2nd half and giving late goals in quarters.

But ,but, but it's that putrid midfield remember!!!

What the fu** would Paul Roos know anyhow hey?
So when the ball is being carved throughout the middle on the way back, does it just skip the middle and land in Essendons forward line? Or does the oppositions quick and skilful midfield move it there?

Plus their midfield scored 4 goals, Merrett 2.3 on his own.

And when our midfield bombs to our forward line? They start their attacks.

Was he saying that when we were dominating the entire 1st half?

How do you explain the dominance in the 1st half then as this has been trending all season, I read some where that we've changed our fitness program this year so we don't get those hamstring injuries anymore like we did last year, i.e. doing more aerobic running which is cooking the players for the 2nd half and giving late goals in quarters.
Those late goals are mindset, these players can all run

Game plan might work if we convert. Any winning game plan with shit goal kicking will lose the game.

Our routines are stale. Our forward set up is stale. Our backline gets tricked because our upfield play has been hapless.

This is the tip of the iceberg. There’s a whole list of frosty shit beneath this.

That this loss is a cut and paste of the three most recent losses shows the malaise is entrenched. Shit needs to happen and it’s no use waiting until the end of the year to make changes.

Admin, coaches, players. This current lot won’t take us any further than losing to a mid-table team missing 9 first choice players. Think about that. 9!

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R18: Adelaide v Essendon post-mortem (...please don't disturb our team, we're dead tired)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back