Autopsy R22 v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

His 'performance' really pissed me off. His destiny yesterday was a bruise free game from and for him. Angry at Jonas and Ebo
tackling and bumping him I mean seriously. He went down had a look around then lay there motionless waiting for his 'act'
to impact the game. Westhoff should have been awarded a 50 but instead time was stood still for Sir Bob to be helped off.
This allowed the Bullies to set up. I've enjoyed the odd article from Murphy and thought his left field persona likeable but
after yesterday he can **** off.
Westhoff was grabbed and stopped before it became obvious that play had to be stopped for Murphy. Therefore Westy should have got his 50. Wouldn't have put him into goalscoring range but he would have got the ball inside 50 and Dix would have had a chance at it.

50m off the ball, irons him out. So unnecessary. Was hoping it would only be 1, but now we are without someone whos been top 5 for us all year for a stupid act.

Now all we need to Hartlett to punch someone in the gut off the ball for the 37th time this week to complete the double.

50m off the ball, irons him out. So unnecessary. Was hoping it would only be 1, but now we are without someone whos been top 5 for us all year for a stupid act.

Now all we need to Hartlett to punch someone in the gut off the ball for the 37th time this week to complete the double.

'Irons him out'.

He took a half side-step and stood his ground.

'Irons him out'.

His reputation (undeserved) ensured he was always going to go. It's shit, but he knew this coming into the year, so needed to be extra careful until his bad rep loading disappeared. Now it's another year that hangs around.

Jonas always plays on the edge.

What I can't fathom. He does this to Dahlhaus

Not Betts (who was absolutely prime for it), not Sloane.

Dahlhaus.

Not only was it stupid to begin with, but he absolutely wasted it on a shit target.

His reputation (undeserved) ensured he was always going to go. It's shit, but he knew this coming into the year, so needed to be extra careful until his bad rep loading disappeared. Now it's another year that hangs around.

Sure. And in today's climate of handwringing and over-reaction he was always going to attract a sanction because, you know, Dahlhaus fell over (hope he can recover in time for the Doggies end of season trip #thoughtsandprayers).

But bad record or not, 3 down to 2 is laughable.

AFL+Rd+22+Western+Bulldogs+v+Port+Adelaide+E-Osvq3bV19x.jpg
3D ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And here's Jake Lever's pithy review of the game:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-08-21/exclusive-dogs-told-theyre-out-of-jake-lever-hunt

So essentially one more thing we learn from this game is 100% confirmation that he's very seriously looking at leaving. You don't stick a finger in the eye of one suitor club two days after they're condemned to miss finals without having had a few bloody serious discussions with someone else. Either that or his manager is going the full campaigner in his negotiations with Adelaide by humiliating the Dogs so publicly.
Translated - I want out of Adelaide, but I want to go to a club that's either going to be a flag threat or can set me up in the media for the fame and extra money. Sorry Bulldogs you no longer meet either of those so get stuffed.

Dahlhaus.

Not only was it stupid to begin with, but he absolutely wasted it on a shit target.
Our players have been giving Adelaides goobies since the Koch hugging Chapman 'please, take our home game and wipe your arse on it' debacle. I'd have accepted 2 weeks for Jonas knocking either of those two out, but yeah, another 'Oh Port 2015-2017' moment.

'Irons him out'.

He didnt stand his ground. He was running and changed direction specifically to bump Dahlhaus. And he got him in the head for good measure.

He didnt stand his ground. He was running and changed direction specifically to bump Dahlhaus. And he got him in the head for good measure.

He was running and changed direction?

Tom Jonas two weeks geez
Really annoyed with TJ...undisciplined and selfish act that only does damage to the TEAM our defence and structure...no excuse at all as he has FORM...actually I'm really pissed off with his action and should never have put himself in that position... and I thought he was an intelligent young man. An apology from him is not sufficient.

Dahlhaus.

He didn't even target him he was coming straight for him and he protected himself. Didn't come off his line at all. Soft as shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy R22 v Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back