Game Day R6: Crows v Hawks 2021 Tasmania

Final result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't ROB a chance? Thought he was doing medicine with a possibility of furthering his studies and specialize?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk
Gollant is also very highly rated academically so he might be in that discussion also.

For some reason I’m expecting a 5 goal loss. Hope not.

Pumped for that though, love the line-up we’re rolling with. Hately should enjoy the conditions.
Better to be beaten with the kids than beaten with plodders like Frampton

Fun Facts with Grotto

The magic number today is 13.

Thats the number of goals the Crows forwards need to kick to possibly ensure a win.

In that last 10 H&A games under Nicks, only one team has scored more than 13 goals and beaten the Crows.
Tex has been our magic number in all our wins... ;)

In the short term a forward line of Tex, Fog, Berg and TT is not going to work, I expect it to come out at a rate of knots once it hits the ground, but that’s ok, we seem to be taking a more long term view which is exactly what we should be doing. Getting guys like Berg, Fog and TT to 50 games as soon as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not confident in this one. Aside from Darwin, you can mark us down for a loss at any regional ground. Still, happy with the line-up we've gone for. On face value, it seems tall, but we're blooding our highest ever draft pick and dropped an underperforming senior player, something we've rarely done. Good glimpse into the future.

How's the anthem.... One of the stranger renditions

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day R6: Crows v Hawks 2021 Tasmania

Back