Certified Legendary Thread Race for the flag, in squiggly lines

Remove this Banner Ad

dcutter squiggle going to start looking very different for your lot next year
Haha disagree mate. Just watched of the best games of football I've ever seen, albeit a disappointing end. Love what this team brings each week.
Hawks and Cats always remind me of just how good AFL is and can be.

Honestly don't know how you can watch your rubbish team and the nonsense, unwatchable game it dishes up.

The AFL finals are already better without Freo in it and will continue to be for the next 5+ years while the increasingly irrelevant Ross Lyon leads Freo further into the chasm.
And somehow while your team battles it out for the 4, bottom 4 that is, year in, year out, you'll still somehow praise the mercenary that is Ross Lyon.

Haha disagree mate. Just watched of the best games of football I've ever seen, albeit a disappointing end. Love what this team brings each week.

You can't be serious that last night was one of the best football games you've ever seen. I was there and it was a snore fest until half way through the 3rd quarter. An absolutely cracking finish though.

And by the way, Ross Lyon coached teams have created, and been part of, some of the most memorable moments in AFL finals over the last decade. But you just carry on revising history.

You can't be serious that last night was one of the best football games you've ever seen. I was there and it was a snore fest until half way through the 3rd quarter. An absolutely cracking finish though.

And by the way, Ross Lyon coached teams have created, and been part of, some of the most memorable moments in AFL finals over the last decade. But you just carry on revising history.
Are you serious? It was an arm wrestle the entire game. Not sure what game you were watching...

No. Freo play a brand of footy that is unwatchable. Honestly unbearable to watch. There is now way I would pay money to watch that utter shit.

And I don't know how Freo fans accept the nonsense Ross and the team dished up this year. You blindly blame everything else except the coach and that is why Freo are set to fail for years to come

Are you serious? It was an arm wrestle the entire game. Not sure what game you were watching...

No. Freo play a brand of footy that is unwatchable. Honestly unbearable to watch. There is now way I would pay money to watch that utter shit.

And I don't know how Freo fans accept the nonsense Ross and the team dished up this year. You blindly blame everything else except the coach and that is why Freo are set to fail for years to come

I'm deadly serious. Very little atmosphere or emotion at all until Q4. The Freo/ Sydney 2013 prelim at Subi was white hot in comparison ( from the get go), despite half the crowd size.

Just like anything it's personal. But membership and crowd number stats indicate that Freo has been far more watchable after Lyon began coaching than before.

I'm deadly serious. Very little atmosphere or emotion at all until Q4. The Freo/ Sydney 2013 prelim at Subi was white hot in comparison ( from the get go), despite half the crowd size.

Just like anything it's personal. But membership and crowd number stats indicate that Freo has been far more watchable after Lyon began coaching than before.

Surely your taking the piss. Freo are ****in horrific to watch. The 2013 GF was perhaps the worst game I've ever seen. They had like 1 goal till half time. No wonder you never won a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely your taking the piss. Freo are ****in horrific to watch. The 2013 GF was perhaps the worst game I've ever seen. They had like 1 goal till half time. No wonder you never won a flag.

We'd played quite a useful game a few weeks earlier on your dung heap - with plenty of open play, goals, rugged defence and a cliff hanger finish. Last year's granny was a worse spectacle than 2013 - at least from where I'm sitting.

We'd played quite a useful game a few weeks earlier on your dung heap - with plenty of open play, goals, rugged defence and a cliff hanger finish. Last year's granny was a worse spectacle than 2013 - at least from where I'm sitting.

Yeah I know. Your mob ruined what everyone wanted. A cats Hawks gf. You made the big dance and embarrassed yourself. Heave ho.

Honestly don't know how you can watch your rubbish team and the nonsense, unwatchable game it dishes up.

The AFL finals are already better without Freo in it and will continue to be for the next 5+ years while the increasingly irrelevant Ross Lyon leads Freo further into the chasm.
And somehow while your team battles it out for the 4, bottom 4 that is, year in, year out, you'll still somehow praise the mercenary that is Ross Lyon.
You'll join us in the bottom 4 battle soon. Let's see who you blame.

Snore fest? Wow. It was an absolute cracker. Do you like footy?

Last nights result is precisely why Roby's Power Rankings are the superior model.

Of course it is and you mean today's result.

It only took 24 weeks for the Squiggle to work out what the Power Ranking's knew at the start of the year, that it would be a GWS/Cats GF and the Giants would be premiers.

GFSQF1.PNG

Roby I was being sarcastic, I actually genuinley think you are mentally ill

I know that's what you think, the fact you don't realise that I know just shows where you are at.

In the meantime I'll enjoy free holidays every year with my mental illness, I guess I need them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Race for the flag, in squiggly lines

Remove this Banner Ad

Back