Banter Random Discussion Thread 145- More Reliable Than Russian Drug Testing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a poor uni student

Image result for point and laugh gif

What a loser. Get a load of this guy errbody

Hate it when that happens....

A Ugandan imam was shocked to learn his new wife was actually a man after “she” was caught stealing a television from a neighbour.
Sheik Mohammed Mutumba, 27, who has since been suspended from his duties as a mosque cleric, became suspicious four days into his marriage when his wife wouldn’t “undress while they slept”.

It's like the old guy who married a partner much younger from an internet matchmaking site.
He explained to a mate that his new wife had taught him that having a small penis was not an impediment to having an active sex life.
He was just surprised she had one.

Who’s ******* pumped crew?

I've been watching classic wrestling, and 2001 is the first time they tried the XFL (lots of cross promotion given it was started by the owner of the World Wrestling Federation as it was known at the time). It was canned after 1 season, but they didn't mention that part on the wrestling. It's taken 19 years to get it up and going again. Wonder if it'll last longer this time?

I've been watching classic wrestling, and 2001 is the first time they tried the XFL (lots of cross promotion given it was started by the owner of the World Wrestling Federation as it was known at the time). It was canned after 1 season, but they didn't mention that part on the wrestling. It's taken 19 years to get it up and going again. Wonder if it'll last longer this time?

Have you heard Bruce Prichard's take on the whole XFL? It's well worth a listen as he was closely involved in it

Side note, Something to Wrestle With is a great podcast to listen to if you appreciate the old school wrestling. Bruce was Vince's right hand-man for nearly 30 years and has great funny stories about what went on behind the scenes.

Hate it when that happens....

A Ugandan imam was shocked to learn his new wife was actually a man after “she” was caught stealing a television from a neighbour.
Sheik Mohammed Mutumba, 27, who has since been suspended from his duties as a mosque cleric, became suspicious four days into his marriage when his wife wouldn’t “undress while they slept”.
Did the imam get to circumcise that clitoris?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised nobody has mentioned Kombulcha yet. I imagine this is how Keyser felt when CocaCola came out back in 58.

Some hipster burger joint tried selling me a bottle for $6.50 the other day. I laughed in their face. Then i took out my wallet 🙃
Mango Lime is the only one I can drink, every other flavour I have had tastes like vinegar crossed with very cheap cask wine to me.

I do, and I’m a restaurant manager of a fine-dining venue. Drink a shitload of coffee but don’t care too much one way or the other. Instant is good when you’re sick of OD’ing on steamed milk.

Find wine and spirits/cocktails much more interesting.
Piccolo maaate. Or a short Mac.

On CPH1707 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back