Rank the non-Victorian derbies in terms of interest

Remove this Banner Ad

I can tell you this much. If the AFL wanted to create genuine bad blood between the two Queensland teams then they achieved it this week. First they clear the incident, then Zorko whinges about it on radio and they open an investigation and then the AFL changes their mind and bans Miller. To say our club and supporters feel they've been stuffed around is an understatement and possibly the worst part is we have to win our game against the Crows this weekend to keep our finals chances alive. It's entirely possible Zorko has single handedly ended our season with his radio comments after the AFL initially said Miller had nothing to answer for.

I don't know how much people outside of Queensland care about this but I know I'll be booing as loudly as I possibly can next time I watch Zorko playing at our stadium and I wouldn't be surprised if the Brisbane fans booed Touk at the next Gabba game. There was already bad blood there but this is about to go nuclear!

I can tell you this much. If the AFL wanted to create genuine bad blood between the two Queensland teams then they achieved it this week. First they clear the incident, then Zorko whinges about it on radio and they open an investigation and then the AFL changes their mind and bans Miller. To say our club and supporters feel they've been stuffed around is an understatement and possibly the worst part is we have to win our game against the Crows this weekend to keep our finals chances alive. It's entirely possible Zorko has single handedly ended our season with his radio comments after the AFL initially said Miller had nothing to answer for.

I don't know how much people outside of Queensland care about this but I know I'll be booing as loudly as I possibly can next time I watch Zorko playing at our stadium and I wouldn't be surprised if the Brisbane fans booed Touk at the next Gabba game. There was already bad blood there but this is about to go nuclear!
The Zorko v Miller is probably the best player v player rivalry in the game.

Imagine if the afl got the two of them together to manufacture a beef - this is all promo for the game in qld……

Showdowns can be intense. At least they were back in the day.

You would think the Sydney v GWS rivalry and interest be building. Still loads of tickets available.

It’s certainly was a mess the way they handled it but I think the right result was made.

1. SA
2. WA
3. NSW
4. QLD

Not much gap between 2 and 3, the Swans and Giants meeting in three finals with all of them going the newer team’s way heightens the interest. If West Coast and Freo met in a final that would spice things up between the sides I am sure.

1. SA
2. WA
3. NSW
4. QLD

Not much gap between 2 and 3, the Swans and Giants meeting in three finals with all of them going the newer team’s way heightens the interest. If West Coast and Freo met in a final that would spice things up between the sides I am sure.
Used to be hella spicy but I think both teams decided that it wasn’t worth being gassed for the next week or two over + suspensions.

Looking forward to the next Q clash after Zorko cried to the media, to get Miller suspended.
Realistically as it was Zorko, Miller should have got a vote, not a suspension.

Snitches get stitches, so it should be a ripper.

Looking forward to the next Q clash after Zorko cried to the media, to get Miller suspended.
Realistically as it was Zorko, Miller should have got a vote, not a suspension.

Snitches get stitches, so it should be a ripper.
Yeah nah i dont like dorko much but squirrel grips and hopoate’ing falls outside the bro code

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 - Brisbane Lions v Gold Coast
2 - Swans v GWS Giants, Big Big Sound
3 - WC Eagles v Dockers

4 - Adelaide v Port Power

1. Sydney derby - I like watching Sydney yet this year GWS has become my second fave team to watch.

daylight

2.Showdown - Mild interest as they hate each other.

mini daylight

3. Western Derby - Rather watch paint dry.
4. QClash - As above.

Good stuff. Get into each other

Remove this Banner Ad

Rank the non-Victorian derbies in terms of interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back