Raph Clarke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute gun. Reminds me of Wellsy so much.

Nice get.

BTW, his bro is SHYTE!

I saw him in action and was awesome...
Should pick it up only one to contest against could posssibly be Ryan Griffen 10 Kicks, 4 Hballs, 3 marrks and 2 goals.

Because X hasn't kicked on as well as expected I think a few people were quick to write off Raph. Both are two of the more naturally talented players in the league and it wouldn't surprise me if both thrive playing alongside each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raph and Xavier's dad is my mums cousin, and i for one hope they gun it, great footballers and great lads.

Raph is a far harder player than Xavier.

Xavier has always been quite injury prone too.

But one thing i saw one day while NT were playing Geelong Falcons at Shell Stadium confirmed he had what it took agression wise to make AFL was when he put a Falcon player into a fence and out of the game.

Gary Ablett Jnr was playing that day and Raph left the field looking the more impressive even though he was a few years younger than Ablett.

But i think Jordan Lewis deserves the Nomination for 2 good games in a row

Generally they won't reward players for one-off performances.

Lewis has put in two rippers now and Franklin continues to excite. Both would be in the running for this weeks nomination.

AndSmithMustScore said:
But one thing i saw one day while NT were playing Geelong Falcons at Shell Stadium confirmed he had what it took agression wise to make AFL was when he put a Falcon player into a fence and out of the game.
I find this statement tells me more about the poster than the player

Remove this Banner Ad

Raph Clarke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back