Rate my Super Coach Team III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if Brennan's not worth downgrading to maybe a lecrass or bets and upgrading krakouer to a Mcdonald. With Tippett in ur forward line i'd look at getting Lobbe in as ur 4th ruck to allow the DP to come into effect. I'd probably downgrade Swan or NDS and upgrade Rocky in ur forward line to someone with > JS.

Heres mine if someone would care to rate:

Backs
Brendan Goddard (STK), Simon Goodwin (Ade), Luke Hodge (Haw), Joel McDonald (Mel), Cale Hooker (Ess), Nick Malceski (Syd), Beau Waters (WCE)
Emg
Matthew Maguire (Bri), Ben Nason (Ric)

Centres
Gary Ablett (Gee), Brent Stanton (Ess), Luke Ball (Col), Jason Gram (StK), Dustin Martin (Ric), Michael Barlow (Fre)
Emg
Mitchell Banner (PA), Ryan Bastinac (NM)

Rucks
Aaron Sandliands (Fre), Nick Naitanui (WCE)
Emg
Robert Warnock (Car), Matthew Lobbe (PA)

Forwards
Nick Riewoldt (StK), Brent Harvey (NM), Robert Gray (PA), Kurt Tippett (Ade), Edward Betts (Car), Barry Hall (WB), Paul Medhurst (Coll)
Emg
Cameron Hitchcock (PA), Scott Gumbleton (Ess)

im pretty happy with that atm :)

the only problem i see is that betts will fluctuate to often, what about someone like murphy who is a lead up froward and will get you consistent points.
9/10

Could you please rate my team.
BACKS: h shaw, hodge, enright, gram, kenelly, malceski, ladson
(waters, silvagni)
MIDFIELD: swan, stanton, mitchell, gibbs, martin, barlow
(shuey, bastinac)
FORWARDS: o keefe, riewolt, franklin, tippet, murphy, williams, rocliff
(gumbleton, podsiadly)
RUCKS: jolly, ryder(warnock, lobbe)
i have 19, 800 in the bank

Okay here is my team after todays info regarding NAB Cup form. Would love your thoughts on this.

Backs: Enright, Hodge, Gram, O'Brien, Hooker Malceski, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Centres: Ablett, Pendlebury, Stanton, Ball, Martin, Barlow (Bastanic, Banner)

Rucks: Clark, Naitanui (Warnock, Roughhead)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Lockyer, Gray, Tippett, Dangerfield, Medhurst, (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

Left over: $19,200

Could someone please rate my team? Its my first year at supercoach so not sure how i'll go.

Def:
B Goddard, C Enright, A Carrazzo, T Kennelly, J Hunt, B Waters, M Maguire (B Sheppard, D Talia)

Mid:
G Ablett, J Selwood, B Gibbs, B Vince, J Trengove, D Martin (M Barlow, M Banner)

Ruc:
M Clark, N Naitanui (R Warnock, M Lobbe)

Fwd:
N Reiwoldt, J Brown, L Franklin, J Ziebell, S Higgins, B Hall, P Dangerfield (T Rockliff, S Gumbleton)

Cash: $2,300

Comments?

Like Robbie Gray, going to be a gun this year i reckon. Dunno about Hooker and Betts that's all. Eddie will kick five one week then he won't make it to the ground the next. FWDS possibly lacking in consistent performers (roo and harvey the exceptions imho) but a solid side to be happy about nonetheless!

Any comments on mine always appreciated

BACKS: Drummond, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Greenwood, Waters (Maguire, Davis)

MIDS: Pendlebury, Bartel, Watson, Vince, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)

RUCKS: Sandilands, Tippett (Warnock, Lobbe)

FWDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, S.Johnson, Franklin, LeCras, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Dennis-Lane, Podsiadly)

Cash: $7,400

Subject to about a dozen changes prior to thursday night but may as well see what people think! Cheers.

replace stevie j with tippett then get rydr in the ruck if you can. That way you can use tipett as a mpp throughout the season

What are peoples thoughts on my team after loads of changes:

Backs: Goddard, Broughton, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Trengove, Martin, Barlow (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks: Sandilands, Naitanui (Warnock, Grimley)

Fwds: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Didak, Pavlich, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Cheers

Backs: Goddard, Broughton, Enright, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Nason)

Fwds: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Didak, Pavlich, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff (Hitchcock, Gumbleton)

Cheers

broughton-are you being serious?
great fwd line
-maybe downgrade pav and get a 4th premium in the midfield

btw rate others teams as well

Okay here is my team after todays info regarding NAB Cup form. Would love your thoughts on this.

Backs: Enright, Hodge, Gram, O'Brien, Hooker Malceski, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Forwards: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Lockyer, Gray, Tippett, Dangerfield, Medhurst, (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

Pretty solid side with only a few risks but that is what you need to do well at the sharp end of the season.:thumbsu:

I like Hooker & have had him in my defence since my first draft team. Mal & Waters are my queries in your last line.

Mids look good ditto for your rucks.

Lockyer and Tippet would be risks with minimum reward up front. Will they really make much more this year? 50k would be max I reckon and they could be inconsitant compared to similar priced options.

Reserves all nearly identical to mine.

Question though with regards to Sivagni is that he is still on the rookie list to my knowledge and if so won't get a game unless an inury elevation occurs?

the only problem i see is that betts will fluctuate to often, what about someone like murphy who is a lead up froward and will get you consistent points.
9/10

Could you please rate my team.
BACKS: h shaw, hodge, enright, gram, kenelly, malceski, ladson
(waters, silvagni)
MIDFIELD: swan, stanton, mitchell, gibbs, martin, barlow
(shuey, bastinac)
FORWARDS: o keefe, riewolt, franklin, tippet, murphy, williams, rocliff
(gumbleton, podsiadly)
RUCKS: jolly, ryder(warnock, lobbe)
i have 19, 800 in the bank

Waters may be too expensive for bench, trade Ladson out, put Waters on the field, and trade Shaw for Goddard. Put Silvagni, Nason or another rookie on the bench.

You sure about no Ablett? I can't agree. I'd trade Gibbs for Ball, and bring Ablett in. You don't have to have Ablett, but you'll probably suffer.

Dunno about Ryder. I'd go for a safer option, but I don't know about who. I'd say Tippett, but I'm not sure, and you have him in your FWD line already.

Pretty good forwards. Question marks over Murphy and Williams (consider Dangerfield and Ziebell) but on the whole, pretty good.

Isn't much coin in the back line. Don't rely solely on NAB form to make your team. O'Brien is a funny pick, so is Hooker, but they could pay off. I'd consider Kenelly over Hooker, O'Brien seems fine, if you wanna take the risk.

Everyone's jumping on the Stanton bandwagon, but those scores were against Richmond and Melbourne (I think). Be wary. Everything else is fine.

Rucks fine. I'd consider Hille though, looked good in the NAB, and could be a keeper.

Lockyer is a funny pick, with the money you have with the Hooker trade and such, why not Pav? If you have Tippett, why not Lobbe? Everything else is good.

Could someone please rate my team? Its my first year at supercoach so not sure how i'll go.

Def:
B Goddard, C Enright, A Carrazzo, T Kennelly, J Hunt, B Waters, M Maguire (B Sheppard, D Talia)

Mid:
G Ablett, J Selwood, B Gibbs, B Vince, J Trengove, D Martin (M Barlow, M Banner)

Ruc:
M Clark, N Naitanui (R Warnock, M Lobbe)

Fwd:
N Reiwoldt, J Brown, L Franklin, J Ziebell, S Higgins, B Hall, P Dangerfield (T Rockliff, S Gumbleton)
Cash: $2,300

Comments?

Defense looks alright, but Maguire probably isn't a starter. Downgrade Trengove to Shuey or Jetta, start Barlow on the field, trade Sheppard for Silvagni, and bring Ladson in (if you can afford). If not, make money for him. Put Maguire on bench, trade Talia out.

Mids are fine, just make the trade I told you to and you'll be fine.

Rucks are alright. Consider Hille over Naitanui, and trade Lobbe out. If you don't have Tippett, I can't see a use for him. Get an 83k ruckman instead.

Consider Pav over Brown, but 50/50. Franklin out round one, remember that. Higgins might not make much money, injury risk, consider Gray or Gia, everything else looks good.

Cheers

Broughton overpriced IMO. Consider someone else, maybe Hurn, maybe Grimes. Everything else good.

3 rookie stratergy, eh? Could work, risky. You'll be laughing if it pays off and you play it right. Make sure Selwood is Rnd 1 ready, but should be fine.

Consider Hille, but 50/50. Everything else is good, like the Grimley pick. Could be a waste of 10k, could pay off.

Packed FWD line. Didak is sorta overpriced, upgrade target. Find someone else (possibly consider trading Didak for Gray, and Medhurst for Tippett if you can afford it). If you do get the Tippett deal, consider Lobbe on ruck bench. Looks good though.

People need to rate at least 1 team, even if it's a little comment, before they post theirs. This is everyone's forum, everyone wants to get rated.

Now onto my team. Please rate it before you post yours, eh?

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Macdonald (or Gram, can’t decide, please help me out), Malceski, Ladson, Waters
RES: Silvagni (could be the next Petrenko, a worry), Maguire

MID: Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood (heard about the ankle knock, should be fine), Ball, Barlow, Martin
RES: Banner, JKT (gunna be a gun, and with the Hawks’ injuries, should play round one)

RUCK: Sandilands, Hille
RES: Warnock, McNamara (I watched the Youtube Video)

FWD: Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Pavlich, Gray, Hall, Medhurst (can't afford Ziebell unless I trade for Gram), Rockliff
RES: Gumbleton, Hitchcock
100 bucks left, 1.8K if I choose Gram over Macdonald
Rate outta 10, anyone?

please give some feedback on my team.

DEF
Goodwin, Newman, Enright, Shaw, Hodge, Maguire (Silvagni, Carlisle)
MID
Ablett, A.Selwood, Ball, McVeigh, Martin, Barlow (Bastinac, Kayler-Thomson)
RUCK
Sandilands, Hille (Trengrove, Grimley)
FWD
Riewoldt, ROK, Pavlich, Harvey, Gray, Medhurst, Rockliff (Pods, Roberts)

i'm not crazy. i know my Mids are a bit weak, but i have reason for all of them there, simply i think they are a bargain and will increase heavily.
any thoughts?

Waters may be too expensive for bench,

Defense looks alright, but Maguire probably isn't a starter. Downgrade Trengove to Shuey or Jetta, start Barlow on the field, trade Sheppard for Silvagni, and bring Ladson in (if you can afford). If not, make money for him. Put Maguire on bench, trade Talia out.

Rucks are alright. Consider Hille over Naitanui, and trade Lobbe out. If you don't have Tippett, I can't see a use for him. Get an 83k ruckman instead.

Consider Pav over Brown, but 50/50. Franklin out round one, remember that. Higgins might not make much money, injury risk, consider Gray or Gia, everything else looks good.

DEF: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Macdonald (or Gram, can’t decide, please help me out), Malceski, Ladson, Waters

MID: Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood (heard about the ankle knock, should be fine), Ball, Barlow, Martin
RES: Banner, JKT (gunna be a gun, and with the Hawks’ injuries, should play round one)

FWD: Riewoldt, O’Keefe, Pavlich, Gray, Hall, Medhurst (can't afford Ziebell unless I trade for Gram), Rockliff
Rate outta 10, anyone?

Thanks for you comments on mine. I'm not convinced on Hille, and not much price difference between him and NicNat. Will hopefully get some growth out of him.

I has the same choice between Ziebell and Medhurst, I went with Ziebell. Medhurst has great preseason form but I think he may disappoint. Ziebell has good growth potential.

I reckon Gram is looking good this preseason so would be a good option. You'd then get Ziebell as well but it's a tough call.

Rate outta 10, anyone?

Strong backline I would go for Macdonald. Gram is very inconsistant IMO. Why have you picked Silvani for your bench. Just keep in mind that he hasn't even been elevated from the rookie list.....yet (hopefully he will)

Can't fault your mids...Ball is interesting pick but will hopefully average 100 this year with more game time.

Rucks are good. Mcnamara won't get a game this year but hey there is no one else to pick really for a 4th ruck.

Forwards are strong as well but I wouldn't touch Medhurst but thats just me. Also Pavlich has had a poor preseason. Maybe swap Pav for Brown. Overall a pretty solid team all round. Well done. I will give you an 8 out of 10.

Waters may be too expensive for bench, trade Ladson out, put Waters on the field, and trade Shaw for Goddard. Put Silvagni, Nason or another rookie on the bench.

You sure about no Ablett? I can't agree. I'd trade Gibbs for Ball, and bring Ablett in. You don't have to have Ablett, but you'll probably suffer.

Dunno about Ryder. I'd go for a safer option, but I don't know about who. I'd say Tippett, but I'm not sure, and you have him in your FWD line already.

Pretty good forwards. Question marks over Murphy and Williams (consider Dangerfield and Ziebell) but on the whole, pretty good.

Isn't much coin in the back line. Don't rely solely on NAB form to make your team. O'Brien is a funny pick, so is Hooker, but they could pay off. I'd consider Kenelly over Hooker, O'Brien seems fine, if you wanna take the risk.

Everyone's jumping on the Stanton bandwagon, but those scores were against Richmond and Melbourne (I think). Be wary. Everything else is fine.

Rucks fine. I'd consider Hille though, looked good in the NAB, and could be a keeper.

Lockyer is a funny pick, with the money you have with the Hooker trade and such, why not Pav? If you have Tippett, why not Lobbe? Everything else is good.

Broughton overpriced IMO. Consider someone else, maybe Hurn, maybe Grimes. Everything else good.

3 rookie stratergy, eh? Could work, risky. You'll be laughing if it pays off and you play it right. Make sure Selwood is Rnd 1 ready, but should be fine.

Consider Hille, but 50/50. Everything else is good, like the Grimley pick. Could be a waste of 10k, could pay off.

Packed FWD line. Didak is sorta overpriced, upgrade target. Find someone else (possibly consider trading Didak for Gray, and Medhurst for Tippett if you can afford it). If you do get the Tippett deal, consider Lobbe on ruck bench. Looks good though.

People need to rate at least 1 team, even if it's a little comment, before they post theirs. This is everyone's forum, everyone wants to get rated.

Rate outta 10, anyone?

i would get Macdonald or even Mackie over Gram
ziebell not big scorer but thats my opinion
but very good, all rounded team 8.5/10

Strong backline I would go for Macdonald. Gram is very inconsistant IMO. Why have you picked Silvani for your bench. Just keep in mind that he hasn't even been elevated from the rookie list.....yet (hopefully he will)

Can't fault your mids...Ball is interesting pick but will hopefully average 100 this year with more game time.

Rucks are good. Mcnamara won't get a game this year but hey there is no one else to pick really for a 4th ruck.

Forwards are strong as well but I wouldn't touch Medhurst but thats just me. Also Pavlich has had a poor preseason. Maybe swap Pav for Brown. Overall a pretty solid team all round. Well done. I will give you an 8 out of 10.

I have 100 dollars left. I have no choice but to pick Silvagni. Maybe I could trade Pav for Brown, Ball for Boak and bring Dangerfield in. But I really like Pav, and NAB form isn't a huge indicator.

But I know, if I tamper with it, I'll annoy myself.

I can't afford Ziebell, and he hasn't been the greatest SC scorer so far. Neither has Medhurst, but his NAB form has been awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas_m18 i think there is cheaper options then gram and or mcdonald who could have similar or even better output. I think kennelly, Malceski and a fit again Roger Hayden are all very good buys at alot cheaper then Gram or Mcdonald. The rest of your side looks top notch with a good blend of guns and cash cows.
spidermanbatman i think your team is a little light on in certain area's for example you have A.Selwood who is not a bad footballer but i believe you could pick up someone like Cooney for a cheaper price so i think you need to look around for some better value.

MY TEAM

BACKS:Goddard, Hodge, Gilbee, Kennelly, Hayden, Malceski, Waters. BEN:Farmer, Mcguire

MIDS: Pendlebury, Cooney, Kerr, Mcveigh, Trengove, Martin,
BEN: Barlow, Moles

RUCKS: Ottens, Hille
BEN: Warnock, Mcevoy

FORWARDS: O'Keefe, Franklin, Gray, Hall, Murphy, Medhurst, Mayne
BEN: Hitchcock, Podsiadly

I also have 711K left in the bank so i'd love to know firstly what people think of my team and secondly what upgrades if any would they do with that 700K. Cheers

Rate outta 10, anyone?

I agree 100% thats why I started rate my Super Coach Team IV but someone went and told an admin person to get rid of it. Lets just agree not to reply to people who just past there teams up without giving advice first, as it is really unfair.

Rate outta 10, anyone?

9/10 -waht about shuey, bastinac, moles as mid reserves?
-mcnamara won't play
-put tippet in your fwd line then put lobbe as 4th ruck and use tippett as a mpp

ok guys need some input im happy with my side have taken a few risks(mainly in the backline) but i think they will pay off as long as the dont go down again!!
BACKS
Goddard,Shaw,Hodge,Kennelly,Hunt Ladson,Waters(Sheppard,Maguire)

MIDS
Ablett,Pendles,Selwood,Cooney,Martin,Trengrove(Barlow,Moles)

FWDS
Riewoldt,O'Keefe,Didak,Buddy,MurphyMedhurst,Rockliff(Hitchcock,Roberts)

RUCKS
Jolly,Hille(Warnock,Grimley)
some opinions from u guys would very much b appreciated

Rate outta 10, anyone?

Hey Thom, I've seen your team heaps over the last couple of weeks, and it looks like you have taken some of my advice (it might be others or your own, but it looks like the advice i have given you. :)) Looks so much like mine. :thumbsu:
This what I think of your current team:
Backs: I lick the backs but I would take Gram, with Fisher gone he will step up and should boom early. Rest looks fine, you have taken riskis in yor last 3 but you kinda have to dont ya.
Mids: Very similar to mine so obviously i like it. Nice and stron top end and good Rookies
Ruck: Looks good. Love the fact NicNat is gone.
Fwds: Only 1 I dont like is Pav, Dont swap for Brown though. He doesnt score big unless he scores goals and that is less likely with fev there.

Love the inclusion of Medhurst I have been telling every1 to get on him
I have upgraded my team which now looks like this, Please give me your tips and a rating:
B: Goddard, Newman, Hodge, Gram, Krakouer, Ladson, Waters, Maguire, Silvagni.

M: Ablett (C), Swan (VC), Dal Santo, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Shuey, Moles.

R: Sandilands, Hille, Warnock, Grimley.

F:
Riewoldt, Brennan, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Podsiadly.

And I have 37,900 in the bank to upgrade rookies when team selections are in.

Hey Thom, I've seen your team heaps over the last couple of weeks, and it looks like you have taken some of my advice (it might be others or your own, but it looks like the advice i have given you. :)) Looks so much like mine. :thumbsu:
Backs: I lick the backs but I would take Gram, with Fisher gone he will step up and should boom early. Rest looks fine, you have taken riskis in yor last 3 but you kinda have to dont ya.
Mids: Very similar to mine so obviously i like it. Nice and stron top end and good Rookies
Fwds: Only 1 I dont like is Pav, Dont swap for Brown though. He doesnt score big unless he scores goals and that is less likely with fev there.

I have upgraded my team which now looks like this, Please give me your tips and a rating:

F: Riewoldt, Brennan, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Podsiadly.
I know your not asking me but i would bring in hitchcock for gumbo, Cooney for Ball and Kennelly for Krakour. Looks top notch though.

F: Riewoldt, Brennan, Gray, Tippett, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff, Gumbleton, Podsiadly.
-midfield good
-waters..? bit offy on him starting
-lobbe as 4th ruck so u can have tippett as a mpp.

BACKS :h shaw, gram, hodge, malceski, kenelly, enright, ladson
(waters, silvagni)
MIDIELD: swan, mitchell, gibbs, stanton, martin, barlow
(shuey, bastinac)
FORWARD: o keefe, franklin, rocliff, tippet, riewolt, murphy, williams
(podsiadly, gumbleton)
RUCKS: jolly,ryder
(warnock, lobbe)

19,800 in bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad