B: Goddard-Drummond-Enright-Duffield-Grimes-Hodge-Waters
bench..Maguire,Webberley

M: Ablett-Selwood-Armitage-Martin-Trengove-Barlow
bench..Banner-Shuey

R: Hille-Naitanui
bench..Warnock-Skipper

F: Riewoldt-Higgins-Franklin-Gray-Ziebell-Hall-Ballantyne
bench..Rockliff-Roberts

A bit different than the majority!.........Thoughts anyone??

Backs - Enright, *Duffield*, Shaw, Hodge, Kennelly, *Greenwood*, Waters (Maguire, Silvagni)

Midfielders - Dal Santo, Pendlebury, Watson, Cooney, Martin, Barlow (*Banner*, Shuey)

Rucks - Clark, Nic Nat (Warnock, Roughead)

Forwards - Riewoldt, ROK, Brown, *Gray*, *Hall*, Medhurst, *Walker* (Rockliff, Hitchcock)

Main queries are the highlighted players, and are as followed

- Duffield or Newman? Newman is rumoured to be pushing into the midfield, but I've heard that's going to result in more accountable football from him, and a higher likelihood of skill errors. Yet again, he could explode. Duffield is one you wouldn't expect a big improvement from, but his pre-season has been elite. Thoughts?
I would take Newman, considered by many as 1 of the most under rated players in the league. He is all class and is at a team who he is regarded very highly. Always has a high effective disposal, one of only few at the tigers. They should have a strong Midfield this season with Simmonds, Lids, Cotch, Foley, Martin, Tuck, Jackson and Tambling to name a few.
- Is Greenwood going to get less run with jobs in 2010, or will he be mostly a lock-down man again? I've heard conflicting reports.
Greenwood last year was still a player lerning AFL football, he should grow and be given a bigger role at the team. I think he should give some reasonable reliable roles this year.
- In regards to Banner, will Moles get a run in the Bulldogs best 22 if he gets elevated? Or am I better off sticking with Banner?
Im not sure about this 1 i would wait til this time next week when the teams are released.

- Gray or LeCras? And is the Gray injured rumour got any credit behind it?
I say Gray IMO has been a good preseason and with his move to the middle should see heaps of the ball. For me i think LeCras has over achived thus far in his career and he has to drop, I kno thats harsh but its my opinion.
- Hall or Murphy?
Hall, cant see him getting suspended, I think he is in a good inviroment and when in a winning team is usually pretty happy.
- Is Walker a lock in the best 22 this season? Word of him running through the midfield is very exciting at that price!
He played excelent in a NAB challenge game he kicked 3 or 4 and had around 100 SC points.
Thanks to any and all that help :)
Thats in my opinion.

There are obviously numerous ways your could spend your cash..

You could upgrade Carrazzo to Newman and then upgrade Cooney to Mitchell/Bartel.

Franklin to Chapman/Goodes.

Hill To McIntosh..?

I like your rookies, so i'm not sure..?

personally i don't like Cooney..? not sure why everyone is so keen on him..?
Even in his brownlow year, averaged just over 100..? So he is only going to improve by 8-9 points per game if he gets back to his 08 form..?

I would use the money on getting a better midfielder..

Oh and P.S, i don't have Harry O'Brien in my team ;)
Traded Carrazzo for Newman and Harvey fot ROk
33k left either leave it in the bank for later trades or Trade Malceski for Suban/Rance/Drum/.

Traded Carrazzo for Newman and Harvey fot ROk
33k left either leave it in the bank for later trades or Trade Malceski for Suban/Rance/Drum/.

Can't believe your going to keep Cooney as your third midfielder.

He is simply not a good supercoach player..

Everyone has been saying, he was injured last year, he has had a full pre season under his belt.

He averaged more possession's last season than in his brownlow year.
He scored over 100 only 8 times between rounds 1-22, with a high score of 126 and score under 70, 5 times, with a low score of 45.

Way too inconsistent for your third midfielder.

personally i would keep Harvey and upgrade Cooney..!

Can't believe your going to keep Cooney as your third midfielder.

He is simply not a good supercoach player..

Everyone has been saying, he was injured last year, he has had a full pre season under his belt.

He averaged more possession's last season than in his brownlow year.
He scored over 100 only 8 times between rounds 1-22, with a high score of 126 and score under 70, 5 times, with a low score of 45.

Way too inconsistent for your third midfielder.

personally i would keep Harvey and upgrade Cooney..!
Yeah but I have Ball and he is a good 4th Mid, I will think about it. I could trade up to much underated Moloney or Vince if I can find out more about how he is holding up. But for now he can just sit there.

Hi guys can you help me with my team?

Backs: Goodwin, Enright, Hodge, H.Shaw, Harbrow, Hunt, Waters
Emg: Macguire, Silvangi

Mids:Ablett, Mitchell, Selwood, Masten, Trengove, Martin
Emg: Jetta, Barlow

Rucks: Tippett, NicNat
Emg: Warnock, Skipper

For: Roo, Pav, Brown, Gia, Hall, Danger, Rockliff
Emg: Pods, Hitchcock.

Backs: Goodwin, Polak, Hodge, H.Shaw, Ladson, Hunt, Waters

Mids: Priddis, cross, Goodes, Proud, Cook, Martin
Emg: Beams, Barlow

Rucks: seaby, Skipper
Emg: Warnock, Lobbe

For: Fev, Pav, Brown, Byrnes, Hall, Danger, Shepheard

? thoughts

Hi guys can you help me with my team?

Backs: Goodwin, Enright, Hodge, H.Shaw, Harbrow, Hunt, Waters

Mids:Ablett, Mitchell, Selwood, Masten, Trengove, Martin
Emg: Jetta, Barlow

Rucks: Tippett, NicNat
Emg: Warnock, Skipper

For: Roo, Pav, Brown, Gia, Hall, Danger, Rockliff
Backs - I like. Pretty safe and Harbrow is a daring choice which could pay off well. Personally dont know about Shaw, I remember him getting tagged out of the game against us last yr.

Mids - Stock standard really. Question is will Trengrove/Martin outscore Barlow?

Rucks - Risky both guys can get shut out of games but both can turn games on its head.

Fwd - Not bad. Still not convinced by the Brown-Fev at Brisbane combo but they are both champions so it shouldn't be too bad of a decision. Starting with Rockcliff is a risk, dont know if he will get 22 games but if he starts like he was going in the NAB then he can be a definite cash cow.

B: Goddard-Drummond-Enright-Duffield-Grimes-Hodge-Waters
bench..Maguire,Webberley

M: Ablett-Selwood-Armitage-Martin-Trengove-Barlow
bench..Banner-Shuey

R: Hille-Naitanui
bench..Warnock-Skipper

F: Riewoldt-Higgins-Franklin-Gray-Ziebell-Hall-Ballantyne
bench..Rockliff-Roberts

A bit different than the majority!.........Thoughts anyone??

Defence: Very Strong, Maybe 2 strong :p

Midfields: Don't know about armitage, 50/50 chance, if he can get up play all the games and keep the form he did last year, it will pay off, and playing 3 rookies is a bit risky, maybe 2 would be better and upgrading trengove?

Forwards: Pretty good, but once again you could always inject some money from your defence into a higgins and get a brown/pav/harvey or didak even.
Overall 3.5/5

Good luck in 2010 Supercoach mate! (Y)
Cheers!

new side:

backs: Goddard (V.capt),Enright, Gilbert,. Hurn, Greenwood, J.Hunt, B Maguire, (Webberly, Silvagni)
mids: . Ablett (capt), Pendlebury,J Selwood, Scully, JTrengove, Martin, (Shuey, M Barlow)
rucks: Sandilands, Nic Nat (Warnock, Skipper)
fwds: N Riewoldt, Pav, Franklin, Gia, Tippett, Hall, Zieball (Rockliff, Pods)
14,200 left over any tips?

Backs: Goodwin, Polak, Hodge, H.Shaw, Ladson, Hunt, Waters

Mids: Priddis, cross, Goodes, Proud, Cook, Martin
Emg: Beams, Barlow

Rucks: seaby, Skipper
Emg: Warnock, Lobbe

For: Fev, Pav, Brown, Byrnes, Hall, Danger, Shepheard

? thoughts

First year mate. ;)

I like the rucks combo, looks solid. Can't have too many of those big guys up fwd IMO either.

As an SCr mate, I'd stick to fishing. :D

Can i please have some opinions on my team?

Defence: Enright - Gilbert - Patfull - Pears - Hunt - Suban- Ladson (Trengove, Silvagni)

Midfield: Dal Santo - Bartel - Vince - Cooney - Prismall - Wells (Jetta, Barlow)

Ruck: Ryder - Naitanui (Warnock, Currie)

Forward: Riewoldt - Didak - Higgins - Burton - Robert Murphy - Polkinghorne - Mayne (Hitchcock, Dennis-lane)

new side:

backs: Goddard (V.capt),Enright, Gilbert,. Hurn, Greenwood, J.Hunt, B Maguire, (Webberly, Silvagni)
mids: . Ablett (capt), Pendlebury,J Selwood, Scully, JTrengove, Martin, (Shuey, M Barlow)

Hi

Backs - Looks ok, I hate Gilbert but does the job.See if Hurn gets tagged or got tagged during the pre-season? Greenwood looks funny being up that much, although Hunt is obviously more expensive! Check your subs.

Mids - Good, especially if those 3 starting rookies get off to a flyer, You could start Barlow and save some cash by dropping either Scully or Trengrove to Banner or Moles who seem likely to play at least 7- 10 games.

rucks - Good, no surprises. NicNat will give some monster scores and some possible shockers but Sandi should even that out. Skipper not getting promoted is annoying, but you feel he will sometime during the season.

fwds - very strong indeed. Debating myself weather or not to start Rockliff. Don't expect Gia to average over 100. You could downgrade someone to strengthen the mids or upgrade Greenwood.. Franklin round 1 coverage looks good there too.

Nothing wrong with that line up.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BACKLINE: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Malceski, Ldason, Waters
(Maguire & Silvagni)

MIDFIELD: Ablett,Selwood, Mithcell, Cooney, Scully Martin,
(Barlow & Banner)

RUCKs: Tippett, NicNat
(Warnock & Skipper)

FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
(Hitchcock & Gumbleton)

new side:

Why Tippett in the forward line?
If your not going to take advantage of the swapping ability with Lobbe and you rate Tippett this year then pick him as a ruckman and use your cash from Sandi or Nic Nat to buy a forward player of equal value who will surely score more.

Why Tippett in the forward line?
If your not going to take advantage of the swapping ability with Lobbe and you rate Tippett this year then pick him as a ruckman and use your cash from Sandi or Nic Nat to buy a forward player of equal value who will surely score more.

Lobbe sucks and won't play especially now Cameron Cloke is at Port and who would score better then Tippett at his price?

Can i please have some opinions on my team?

Defence: Enright - Gilbert - Patfull - Pears - Hunt - Suban- Ladson (Trengove, Silvagni)

Midfield: Dal Santo - Bartel - Vince - Cooney - Prismall - Wells (Jetta, Barlow)

Ruck: Ryder - Naitanui (Warnock, Currie)

Forward: Riewoldt - Didak - Higgins - Burton - Robert Murphy - Polkinghorne - Mayne (Hitchcock, Dennis-lane)

I think you have alot of risks.
Wells & Burton the biggest of them... not sure Burton will be over his injury by round 1 so keep an eye on that.
Can't say I know too much about Patfull & Pears, maybe you know something I don't.
I like that I'm seeing Ryder in your team, a ruck option overlooked by most it seems.
Actually not bad overall, you could probably afford to get in another rookie (or 2) for Wells or Prismall then use the extra cash to upgrade some of Pears, Patfull, Polk & Burton.

Re: Rate my Super Coach Team III

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKLINE: Goddard, Enright, Hodge, Gilbee, Malceski, Ldason, Waters
(Maguire & Silvagni)

MIDFIELD: Ablett,Selwood, Mithcell, Cooney, Scully Martin,
(Barlow & Banner)

RUCKs: Tippett, NicNat
(Warnock & Skipper)

FORWARDS: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Franklin, Hall, Dangerfield, Rockliff
(Hitchcock & Gumbleton)

Backs - Good, probably prefer hunt to ladson if you can and not sure if maguire will get a game

Mids - Cooney = big no, terrible pre season

Rucks - Same as me basically

Forwards - Pav is slow starter trade him in later, not sure bou harvery hes getting older and rockliff starting is iffy!!

My Team

Backs - Drummond, Newman, Enright, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters
Webberly, Silvagni

Mids - Pendulbery, Selwood, Mitchell, Wells, Martin, Barlow
Jetta, Banner

Rucks - Tippett, Nic Nat
Skipper, Mc Cauley

Forwards - Riewolt, Brown, S Johnson, Higgins, Franklin, Hawkins, Medhurst
Rockliff, Pods

Any comments plz

Backs - Good, probably prefer hunt to ladson if you can and not sure if maguire will get a game

Mids - Cooney = big no, terrible pre season

Rucks - Same as me basically

Forwards - Pav is slow starter trade him in later, not sure bou harvery hes getting older and rockliff starting is iffy!!

Hmmmm, Pav's probably a valid point, but I'm still gunna go with him.

But Cooney? Has his preseason been that bad? I must get out from under my rock, I do say.

Lobbe sucks and won't play especially now Cameron Cloke is at Port and who would score better then Tippett at his price?

Lobbe wouldn't be considered to play for you, it's about the flexability you'd have in using Tippett as cover from the forward line if you have a ruck injury as odds are that a Rockliff/Gumby on your forward bench will score more then Warnock or Skipper.
And it wouldn't be too had to find a forward for 400k+ that is going to average more than Tippett's 80 but the score comparison would be with the ruckman you replaced for Tippett anyway, not tippett himself, I'm sure there's better scoring players in the forward line at Nic Nats and Sandis Price if you fancy Tippett in your team and don't want to use MPP.
Atleaste that's my opinion, and that's all it is.

My Finalised Side (- the rookies)

Backs: Goddard, Enright, Shaw, Kennelly, Malceski, Hunt, Maguire
Emer: Davis, Silvagni

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Hodge, Ball, Barlow
Emer: Shuey, Moles

Rucks: Jolly, Ottens
Emer: Skipper, Bass

Forwards: Riewoldt, Harvey, Higgins, Giansiracusa, Hall, Medhurst, Hitchcock
Emer: Gumbleton, Roberts

$3,000 left over

I know the backline is a bit weak, but i like my on-ball line to much!
Any Thoughts?

I would downgrade one of your mids and upgrade a defender. Even on your bench; Davis & Silvagni, how many games will they get? Your depth could be tested pretty early on. Good side though.

Backs-Pretty safe here IMO, the only worry is Gilbee vewry hot n cold for my liking (had him last year and pissed me off)

Mids-2 rookies is a worry, if you must trade Scully for Barlow(Freo), about a $60,000 price change and then you could upgrade Gilbee

Rucks-Tippett ive had the last couple of years but not this year, Nic Nat???? You would prefer 2 number 1 ruckman as your main men so think about upgrading to Hille or Ottens?

Forwards-Like this forward line, but remember no Franklin in rnd 1! Maybe a straight swap Dangerfield-Medhurst!

$3,000 left over

Any Thoughts?
like it but take ball down to a rookie as ball is not for sc imo. uprgrade rucks then and then your team is lookin fine!!!!!

thoughts on mine
god(he is) enright shaw hodge mal hunt waters
mguire slagvani

abblet pendles mitchell cooney martin barlow
banner shuey

sandi hille
warnock lobbe

roo pav franklin gray hall danger rocky
hitchy pods

out of 10

Goddard, Newman, Hargrave, Taylor, Malceski, Hunt, Waters (Maguire, Davis)

Ablett, Bartel, Selwood, Deledio, Trengove, Morabito (Cunnington, Jetta)

Sandilands, Naitanui (Warnock, Trengove)

Brown, Lockyer, Franklin, Ziebell, Varcoe, Dangerfield, Rockliff (Duncan, Podsiadly)

Backs-Pretty safe here IMO, the only worry is Gilbee vewry hot n cold for my liking (had him last year and pissed me off)

Mids-2 rookies is a worry, if you must trade Scully for Barlow(Freo), about a $60,000 price change and then you could upgrade Gilbee

Rucks-Tippett ive had the last couple of years but not this year, Nic Nat???? You would prefer 2 number 1 ruckman as your main men so think about upgrading to Hille or Ottens?

Forwards-Like this forward line, but remember no Franklin in rnd 1! Maybe a straight swap Dangerfield-Medhurst!

$3,000 left over

Any Thoughts?

has silvagni been promoted? will macquire be in the starting 18?

3 doggies in fwd line, any mpp players?

mine

backs

Goddard, drummond , h shaw, hodge, Joel Macdonald, Hunt, Waters (maquire, davis)

Mids

GAJ, Swan, NDS,Goodes, Trengove, martin, (jetta, barlow)

Rucks

Sandi,Hille (skipper,lobbe)

Fwds

Roo, Petrie, Hall,Dangerfield,Ziebel, Gumbleton,Rohan (Rockliff, Pods)

thoughts?

First year mate. ;)

I like the rucks combo, looks solid. Can't have too many of those big guys up fwd IMO either.

As an SCr mate, I'd stick to fishing. :D

i think you might have missed a few of my smokies IMO this is a great side and who are you again? an admin or something ? most will jump aboard my team you watch m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back