Rate My Team (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys just looking for a bit of advice on my team, fairly pleased with it atm.... thanks in advance

goddard gibbs deledio grimes otten heppell duigan (stanley buckley (m/d) lower)

swan judd montagna cross pittard hibberd (harris smith (m/f) bewick)

sandi jolly (smith bailey)

riewoldt buddy boomer pav goodes krakour richardson (matera tapscott darling)

please give some feedback on The Degerenates; i'm going for overall ranking...

Goodard, Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Gilbert, Otten, HIbberd
emg; smith, toy duigan

Swan, Judd, Didak, Bartel, Conca, Polec
emg; swallow, heppell, harris

Sandi, Cox
emg; z smith, petrie

N reiwoldt, franklin, goodes, krakouer, gamble, tapscott, mckernan
emg; matera, richardson, darling

this is pretty much my final team i think - of course it will depend on team sheets later this week...

thoughts? thanks in advance

hi guys, only been recently looking at my team for this season. Let me know what you all think:

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Grimes, Otten, Toy, Hibberd
(Duigan, Puopolo, Lower)
M: Judd, Montagna, Pendlebury, Boak, D.Swallow, Gaff
(Polec, Heppell, I.Smith)
R: Sandilands, Cox
(Z.Smith, Derickx)
F: N.Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, Knights, Krakouer, C.Richardson
(McKernan, Lamb, Darling)

Still have about 226k left in the piggy bank, so wondering whether to keep the team as is or upgrade a bit.

hey guys just looking for a bit of advice on my team, fairly pleased with it atm.... thanks in advance

seems a very strong team - very similar to mine. i don't know how you would improve...

Hey guys, getting closer to the real deal! Looking for some feedback on my team, pretty happy with what I have got, as all of us the rookies are open to selection! Have roughly 400k in the kitty but there's method behind my madness and am happy with the team I've got even with the cash left over

D: Goddard, Deledio, Grimes, Everitt, Wood, R.Tarrant, Lower
Toy, Heppell, Duigan
M: J.Selwood, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Cotchin, Foley, D.Swallow
Harris, Hibberd, Libba
F: Franklin, Rioli, Goodes, S.Johnson, Higgins, Yarran, Krakouer
Richardson, Matera, Darling
R: Cox, Hale
Derickx, Keeffe

Cheers for any input guys!

gday guys think this is pretty close to my final side may downgrade Cheney to Stanley/Toy and start Lower wait for sides to be named any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BACKS
Goddard,Gibbs,Grimes,Enright,Otten,Cheney,Heppell(Duigan,Lester,Lower)

MIDS
Swan,Judd,Bartel,Pav,Deledio,D Swallow(Harris,Bewick,Hibberd)

RUCKS
Sandi,Cox(Smith,Derickx)

FWDS
N Riewoldt,Buddy,S Johnson,Higgins,Knights,Krakouer,Richardson(Matera,Darling,Smith)
thanks for any opinions guys

Hey guys, getting closer to the real deal! Looking for some feedback on my team, pretty happy with what I have got, as all of us the rookies are open to selection! Have roughly 400k in the kitty but there's method behind my madness and am happy with the team I've got even with the cash left over

D: Goddard, Deledio, Grimes, Everitt, Wood, R.Tarrant, Lower
Toy, Heppell, Duigan
M: J.Selwood, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Cotchin, Foley, D.Swallow
Harris, Hibberd, Libba
F: Franklin, Rioli, Goodes, S.Johnson, Higgins, Yarran, Krakouer
Richardson, Matera, Darling
R: Cox, Hale
Derickx, Keeffe

Cheers for any input guys!

hey mate, backs look a bit weak with everitt/wood/tarrant all starting
selwood and pendles are stars but how will rockliff go in his 2nd year and foley coming back from injury?
fwds look decent enough
rucks are weak as i dont see derrickx or keefe getting much games and hale aint much chop... goodluck mate

gday guys think this is pretty close to my final side may downgrade Cheney to Stanley/Toy and start Lower wait for sides to be named any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BACKS
Goddard,Gibbs,Grimes,Enright,Otten,Cheney,Heppell(Duigan,Lester,Lower)

MIDS
Swan,Judd,Bartel,Pav,Deledio,D Swallow(Harris,Bewick,Hibberd)

RUCKS
Sandi,Cox(Smith,Derickx)

FWDS
N Riewoldt,Buddy,S Johnson,Higgins,Knights,Krakouer,Richardson(Matera,Darling,Smith)
thanks for any opinions guys

i find having both johnson and higgins in the forward line a bit risky as they both seem injury prone. may consider swapping pav the forward line and picking up someone like montagna/boyd/etc in the middy. heaps of midfield options.

i find having both johnson and higgins in the forward line a bit risky as they both seem injury prone. may consider swapping pav the forward line and picking up someone like montagna/boyd/etc in the middy. heaps of midfield options.

I agree, prob don't have both Higgins and Johnson in the same forward line. Could really hurt pending injuries.

Also here is my team, pretty much set now, maybe a minor tweek?

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Grimes, Connors, Otten, Heppell, Buckley
(Lower, McKernan, Puopolo)

Mids: Montagna, Murphy, Pendlebury, Deledio, Anthony, Harris
(D.Swallow, Atley, Hibberd)

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox
(J.Tippet, Cunrow)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt, Pavlich, Rioli, Sylvia, Morton, Krakouer, Richardson
(Petrie, Matera, Smith)

Cheers for the comments

Very strong midfield, I like the pick up of Liam Anthony, who has the highest scoring average per minute played, the other strength is you can obviously throw Petrie in the ruck using MPP with Joel Tippett.
I think the weakness as follows:
1.Backline - Buckley is not in Collingwood’s best 22, Connors wont give you consistency and you have 4 (incl Mckernan) rookies who wont play every week.
2. Richardson starting in your forward line I dont like, would suggest downgrading a premium mid to a Nathan Foley, Bernie Vince, Callan Ward and upgrade Richardson to a mid range forward.
Can I grab a few suggestions in regards to my team:
Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Johncock, Grundy, Mcmahon, Otten, Duigan
(Toy, Hibbert, Stanley)

Mids: Swan, A.Swallow, rockcliff, foley, ward, pittard
(D.Swallow, berwick, harris)

Rucks: Ryder, Luenberger
(Fraser, Bathie)

Forwards: N.Riewoldt, Franklin, Boomer, Goodes, Gray, Krakouer, Vezpremi
(Prestia, Matera, Richardson)

Hey guys, just finished tinkering with my team (well, until the Round 1 teams are released anyway...). Pretty happy with it for now but just wondering if there are any suggestions to make it better.

BACKS: B. Goddard, B. Lake, B. Deledio, M. Scarlett, A. Otten, D. Heppell, J. Toy (N. Lower, N. Duigan, P. Poupolo)

MIDS: D. Swan, J. Selwood, J. Watson, B. Gibbs, A. Krakouer, D. Swallow (A. Gaff, D. Harris, T. Liberatore)

RUCKS: A. Sandilands, K. Tippet (Z. Smith, M. Bailey)

FORWARDS: N. Riewoldt, L. Franklin, A. Didak, A. Goodes, T. Varcoe, D. Petrie, S. Motlop (B. Matera, J. Darling, I. Smith)

Cheers.

Nice team.. i just copied it.

Thanks for that :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defenders: Goddard Gibbs Taylor Grimes Carlisle Otten Heppell (Toy Smith Hibberd)

Mids: Swan Hodge Judd Watson D.Swallow Bennell (Liberatore Caddy Harris)

Rucks: Sandilands, McEvoy (Derickx Curnow)

Forwards: Riewoldt Franklin S.Johnson Higgins Krakouer Prestia Gray (Steinberg Westhoff Darling)

Defenders: Goddard Gibbs Taylor Grimes Carlisle Otten Heppell (Toy Smith Hibberd)

Forwards: Riewoldt Franklin S.Johnson Higgins Krakouer Prestia Gray (Steinberg Westhoff Darling)

Defenders: I like the unique pick of Taylor, I reckon he could pluck out quite a good year and average a good 90 odd. Not sold on Carlisle from Bomberland just yet, but he could prove me wrong.

Mids: Solid, exepect I wouldnt pick hodge at the moment, injury interrupted preseason and is touch and go for the first round. Other picks out there that are of higher quality, eg selwood.

Rucks: Love the pick of Mcevoy, Break out year I think.

Fowards: Again very solid, although risky picks with Gray, always finds a way to get injured.And stienburg from the bombers is another year away I think, twisted his knee in preseason and just not ready to play AFL yet.

Any thoughts on my team anyone?
Backs:
Goddard, gibbs, enright, grimes, Otten, heppel, duigan ( Coad, Toy, Lower)

Mids:Swan, Selwood, Boyd, Delido, Swallow, Polec (Hibbered, Harris, Smith)

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Derekcx)

Fowards:N Riewoldt, Franklin, Didak, Rioli, Zaharakis, Krakouer, Richardson (Gamble, Matera, Darling)

The only thing im considering at the moment is whether or not to stick with Zaharakis and whether to get Gamble or Prestia.

Thanks in advance.

Not a bad team. I see that you have put in a few differenes, espically into your backline, when everyone else's is pretty standard. It might def come up trumps but the backline is where most people get their consistency . Just something to think about.

As far as Liberatore playing, he may play round 1, but as a doggies fan I can tell you that he will get games, but won't play all his games (maybe about half), if your happy with then go for him on the bench. Premiums look good, but I would steer clear of Hodge, will come into the season underdone. Maybe try Montagna or Cross.

I find your choice of forward rookies a bit risky. I would def try to include I. Smith and C. Richardson.

Hope this helps mate.

Any suggestions for my team please:

Goddard (VC), Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Grimes, Otten, Heppell (Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)
Swan (C), Judd, Montagna, Cross, Krakourer, Swallow (Gaff , Harris, Hibberd)
Sandilands, Petrie (Z. Smith, Derickx)
Roo, Pavlich, Rioli, Higgins, C. Knights, R. Gamble, C. Richardson (Matera, Darling, Smith)

Hey all only few days left now, any suggestions for changes?

Def: Goddard, Deledio, Gilbert, Grimes, Wood, Otten, Heppell ( Lower, Duigan, Puopolo)

Mids: Swan, J Selwood, Hodge, Sidebottom, Goodes, D Swallow ( Harris, Mzungu, Pittard)

Rucks: Jolly, D Hale ( Z Smith, McCulloch)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Franklin, Rioli, Sylvia, Petrie, C Yarran, Krakouer ( Richardson, Smith, Prestia)

$86000 left, rucks look weak

after changing around my team i have got back to pretty much what i started with, and im pretty convinced this will be what im staying with. any last pieces of advice or criticism be great.

Backs Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Otten, Heppel, Coad (Toy, Cripps, Duigan) - standard backline

Mids Judd, Selwood, Pendles, A Swallow, D Swallow, Higgins (Conca, Caddy, I Smith)

Rucks Sandi Cox combo ( Bailey, Derickx)

Forwards Reiwoldt, Pav, Rioli, Gia, Krakouer, Presita, Richardson (Matera, Skinner, Darling)

any response will be great!

Must Haves: Johncock, Rawlings, Swan, Bartel, Jolly, Didak, Pavlich and Gia :thumbsu:

DISCLAIMER: I know my midfield is very very risky, but I'm gonna take the punt and I like being top and bottom heavy with my forward line and backline being quite strong

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Duigan (Toy, Lower, Batchelor)

Mids: Boak, Sylvia, Kennedy, Cotchin, Hartlett, Heppell (Swallow, Harris, Atley)

Rucks: Cox, Trengove (Petrie, Z Smith)

Forwards: Riewoldt, Franklin, Harvey, Goodes, Gray, Dangerfield, Krakouer (Matera, Richardson, Darling)

So, I'm really banking on some of those awkwardly priced mids I selected to step up like I truly believe they will this year. I know Boak is an absolute certainty to tear it up, so I'm not worried there... Sylvia should destroy it as well, Cotchin shows all the signs of this being his breakout year, Kennedy looks nice... Hartlett is a HUGE risk, but I'm going to take it because I've seen first hand what he can do. JUST PLEASE STAY ON THE PARK BOY.

after changing around my team i have got back to pretty much what i started with, and im pretty convinced this will be what im staying with. any last pieces of advice or criticism be great.

Backs Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Otten, Heppel, Coad (Toy, Cripps, Duigan) - standard backline

Mids Judd, Selwood, Pendles, A Swallow, D Swallow, Higgins (Conca, Caddy, I Smith)

Rucks Sandi Cox combo ( Bailey, Derickx)

Forwards Reiwoldt, Pav, Rioli, Gia, Krakouer, Presita, Richardson (Matera, Skinner, Darling)

any response will be great!

Very solid team, very similar players to mine infact. Good balance between rookies and Stars.

Only downside is no Dane Swan, and also another iffy selection is Gia up foward, he normally plucks out some fairly decent scores, but on the other hand has some shockers.

Care to take a look at my team anyone? Backs:Goddard, gibbs, enright, grimes, Otten, heppel, duigan ( Coad, Toy, Lower)

Mids:Swan, Selwood, Boyd, Delido, Swallow, Polec (Hibbered, Harris, Smith)

Rucks: Sandilands, Cox (Smith, Derekcx)

Fowards:N Riewoldt, Franklin, Didak, Rioli, Zaharakis, Krakouer, Richardson (Gamble, Matera, Darling)

The only thing im considering at the moment is whether or not to stick with Zaharakis and whether to get Gamble or Prestia.

Thanks in advance.

Thoughts please:

Backs:

Goddard, Gibbs, Delideo, Grimes, Otten, Tarrant, Toy (Duigan, Lower, Puopolo)

Mids:

Swan, Judd, Selwood, Boak (or Cotchin), Swallow, Polec (Harris, Heppel, Atley)

Rucks:

Sandilands, Cox (Bellchambers, Smith)

Forwards:

Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Higgins, Yarran, Krakouer, Prestia (McKernan, Matera & Richardson)

Backs:

B. Goddard B. Gibbs B. Deledio J. Gwilt A. Otten D. Heppell J. Toy (M. Hibberd N. Duigan P. Poupolo)

Mids:

C. Judd L. Montagna S. Pendlebury C. Ward T. Cotchin D. Swallow (S. Atley A. Gaff E. Curnow)

Rucks:

A. Sandilands P. Ryder (D. Petrie Z. Smith)

Forwards:

N. Riewoldt M. Pavlich C. Rioli A. Goodes S. Higgins A. Krakouer C. Richardson (D. Prestia B. Matera J. Darling)

Still have $37,800. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back