Ratten just signed with the Blues- Definite

Remove this Banner Ad

NO REALLY. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN. I mean i really thought he may have had a chance to go back and coach norwood to get that elusive premiership, but he has signed ith us. Wow.

Mate of mine who works at Carlton
I dont doubt that you have a friend at Carlton but I need names to know it's official, allthough I am not doubting that he said something.

Same guy who told me about the Cloke shoulder incident that i posted before it was public...same guy who told me about the Swann, Icke, Fevola meeting that I posted before it was public!

Unless he is playing a massive joke on me (which I highly doubt)...it is official

This has to be true it's obvious.
Apart from M.Voss, I don't think any Carlton fan wanted anyone bar Ratts, to coach the club, I've spoken to a few guys from the Norwood FC in the EFL (whom Ratts coached for a couple of years) and they can't speak highly enough of the man.

Fair dinkum right, who would prefer that little runt Chris Bond over a club legend like Ratts anyway ?

Fehoola;8426126[B said:
]Same guy who told me about the Cloke shoulder incident that i posted before it was public...same guy who told me about the Swann, Icke, Fevola meeting that I posted before it was public!
[/B]
Unless he is playing a massive joke on me (which I highly doubt)...it is official

link of said postings?

Dont doubt that he has most liekly signed, obvious really he is the man, easy bet to make that anyone can say ITS OFFICIAL

Same guy who told me about the Cloke shoulder incident that i posted before it was public...same guy who told me about the Swann, Icke, Fevola meeting that I posted before it was public!

so are you telling me that your friend is Dick Pratt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fehoola;8426126[B said:
]Same guy who told me about the Cloke shoulder incident that i posted before it was public...same guy who told me about the Swann, Icke, Fevola meeting that I posted before it was public!
[/B]

link of said postings?

Dont doubt that he has most liekly signed, obvious really he is the man, easy bet to make that anyone can say ITS OFFICIAL

I've been told by a reliable source at CFC that John Elliott is about to lead a coup against Pratt. This guy's so reliable he hasn't once missed wiping off a crumb of shit from the change room toilet bowls. :D

Nah, seriously though. If true, you lot should be pleased.

i honestly don't think we needed to be told that - when rats said he was pulling himself from the demons coaching race - it was pretty obvious it was a done deal.

why else would he? to "loyal" himself out of a job?

If it is posted by someone on BigFooty who has been told by a reliable source from within the club, it has to be true. :thumbsu: ;)
Quite right. We've had no cause to question such things in the past. Why start now.
Three cheers for Ratts.........Hoorah, Hoorah, Hoorah.

P.S. I think Goodard might be coming to Carlton after his next contract expires.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratten just signed with the Blues- Definite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back