Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

I think everyone has “roles” even if you’re just town patrol.
i read it as 4 for each evil faction 4 village roles and the rest are "others"

i didn't get a PM meaning no named role

though I see we have late news of a second death and no information about a role at all so who knows whether jmoo was a villager or not

So let me get this straight…

We’ve had the fella who went down the well
We’ve got Jmoo in a million pieces!
We’ve got a frozen Goaty!
And an arrested Itsmyshow who was also in that same park when Goaty got knocked?

And no sign of a bunyip?
King Tenz have seen any around mate?

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

LATE BREAKING NEWS!

A scream was heard from the back of the hotel and another body was found. TheGoatBaron was found in the park, seemed he froze to death

This death was put down to natural causes.
I don’t quite get this.

Screams from the back of the hotel yet the body was found in the park.

So let me get this straight…

We’ve had the fella who went down the well
We’ve got Jmoo in a million pieces!
We’ve got a frozen Goaty!
And an arrested Itsmyshow who was also in that same park when Goaty got knocked?

And no sign of a bunyip?
King Tenz have seen any around mate?

Interested GIF by reactionseditor
So did you nominate the hotel via PM and get confirmation that you were staying there last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No confirmation but yes

This ‘where people stay’ business seems a bit confusing to me. If you were in the hotel, do you know who else was there, like a hotel PM situation? Or is it just where a player goes metaphorically in case evil attack their house?

This ‘where people stay’ business seems a bit confusing to me. If you were in the hotel, do you know who else was there, like a hotel PM situation? Or is it just where a player goes metaphorically in case evil attack their house?
No pm. Just an invisible room with an invisible bed and I even ordered invisible room service

Yeah I was wondering this too! 🤔

LATE BREAKING NEWS!

A scream was heard from the back of the hotel and another body was found. TheGoatBaron was found in the park, seemed he froze to death

This death was put down to natural causes.

Also, do we not get the dead players roles in this game? That makes it significantly tougher

Because if you stay where the town patrol visits that night you are protected is my read

Hence they didn't visit the hotel

Because if you stay where the town patrol visits that night you are protected is my read

Hence they didn't visit the hotel

Yeah but let’s say Gralin, you attack me and I’m staying in the hotel. Are you visiting ME or my house? Just a bit confused on the mechanic.

If it’s the former then it’s only real advantage is getting to the hotel where TP can protect multiple players at once, right?

Yeah but let’s say Gralin, you attack me and I’m staying in the hotel. Are you visiting ME or my house? Just a bit confused on the mechanic.
I'm assuming they attack you where ever you are staying

If it’s the former then it’s only real advantage is getting to the hotel where TP can protect multiple players at once, right?
i have a couple of theories

it would be useful to know how many people nominated hotel last night

I didn't
DP did
Chipmunk indicated they did

clearly jmoo did

there is a limit of 5, first in best dressed

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back