Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

This ‘where people stay’ business seems a bit confusing to me. If you were in the hotel, do you know who else was there, like a hotel PM situation? Or is it just where a player goes metaphorically in case evil attack their house?
I don't know for sure, but I read it as you can nominate where you sleep and hope the Town Patrol will protect you. That's all there is.

I don't know for sure, but I read it as you can nominate where you sleep and hope the Town Patrol will protect you. That's all there is.
There's possibly a death mechanic tied to it

did you you nominate the hotel last night?

I forgot it was something we had to do. Or at least, forgot to do for last night. Which would just mean I was at 'my house'.
Wink wink nudge nudge

At your house hey? Alone?? Was the bunyip with you? 😈

Cursing Figjam checking in for the morning! This is going to be a hard nick to live up to Raz! I'm going to have to go around telling everyone how astoundingly wonderous I am.

Hey thewizardmelon come over here I want to tell you a story. About me.

Cursing Figjam checking in for the morning! This is going to be a hard nick to live up to Raz! I'm going to have to go around telling everyone how astoundingly wonderous I am.

I assume you know you can't change your vote.

Oh shivers, just reading the OP now to see I only get one vote for the day! This is what happens when you're extremely good looking. You get distracted.

Apologies thewizardmelon. Harden up son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did say campaigners, plural.
Oh there's definitely more than one of us.

Anyway I kinda like the only one vote mechanic. Needs we need to actually discuss as a village.

First thoughts, killing goat.... was this Gralin or a setup? I'm thinking a setup unless Gralin is going for a double bluff.

Anyone know how to make fig jam?

Yeah I see that unmarked white van, I ain’t mistaking Figjam for toejam this time.

But I am honoured you wasted your solitary vote on me 😘

Oh there's definitely more than one of us.

Anyway I kinda like the only one vote mechanic. Needs we need to actually discuss as a village.

First thoughts, killing goat.... was this Gralin or a setup? I'm thinking a setup unless Gralin is going for a double bluff.
I think there is a third option but we need more info

hotel has a limit of 5 people

------------------------------------------------------

Final 30 minutes to decide where you sleeping

Or by default at home.. And HOME is lovely at this time of the year

Feel free to discuss advantage of this choice. discuss why i added it to the game

But make a choice if you wish

PM Me
--------------------------------------------------------
the bold makes me wonder along with the death message
LATE BREAKING NEWS!

A scream was heard from the back of the hotel and another body was found. TheGoatBaron was found in the park, seemed he froze to death

This death was put down to natural causes.
whether goaty tried for the hotel but was it was already full and he died because of it

I think there is a third option but we need more info

hotel has a limit of 5 people

the bold makes me wonder along with the death message

whether goaty tried for the hotel but was it was already full and he died because of it
This will be a quick game if you can die like that.

Also doesn't encourage people to go for the hotel which is a pretty cool mechanic so would want to be encouraged by Raz I'd imagine

Also doesn't encourage people to go for the hotel which is a pretty cool mechanic so would want to be encouraged by Raz I'd imagine
I don’t think killer simply target the hotel and you die. A particular player still has to be targeted by killing roles.

it could also be a red herring but either way its looking like we're not getting the normal info in this game and have to look at what is in the write ups and discuss in the thread

the write up for jmoo indicates a ritual killing which looks like the billabong club

when the bunyip company kills we either get a clue or a red herring so its possible they killed goaty and made it look like an accident

it doesn't look like we have a village killing role this game

so 2 kills a night would be the limit unless there is more to the sleeping location mechanic than just the town patrol part

Also, Nothing do you have any insight into what jmoo and goat were? You seem to have grieved the hardest.
No idea on goat. He was killed by the mysterious one from Billabong from the write up. Jmoo then must be killed by Bunyip team, whilst at the hotel. I think goat wasn't at the hotel but may have missed a bed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back