Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

i think this game is tilted towards evil with the lack of information around kills will be interesting to see

the note and salt n vinegar is either a clue or red herring

Not in the swing of this yet but we could try lynching Chippy and see what happens.
Yeah I reckon we see how things play out over the day but if we are struggling for ideas then at least it could confirm thought process around the clue or if we are way off and help for deciphering future clues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like we are in crapshoot land
pretty standard for day one even with role reveals on death

thoughts on the salt n vinegar being Chipmunk?

its still possibly a red herring if it is but its potentially something to go for

though waiting for him to be online to defend himself is probably smart with the way voting works in this one

pretty standard for day one even with role reveals on death

thoughts on the salt n vinegar being Chipmunk?

its still possibly a red herring if it is but its potentially something to go for

though waiting for him to be online to defend himself is probably smart with the way voting works in this one
I feel like we need to commit to something to understand anything else. If the consensus was to lynch chip id be up for it.

Still want to hear from IMS

So we are now assuming modkill fot Goat, which means IMS may yet be a killer and Jmoo could have been killed by either Bunyip or Billabong.

deletes spreadsheet
why would you not just

update spreadsheet

So it’s either

a) the bunyips killed jmoo, TGB attacked the partner immune role and died

b) one of bunyips/billabongs killed Jmoo and TGB was a modkill (any role), meaning one group missed?

c) the bunyips/billabongs were both successful and the TGB write up is weird? (The natural causes line doesn’t seem to fit that, though)

Any other way that can shake out?
I'd suggest that option b) could also be both factions taking out jmoo too. Although the write-up probably leans more to there just being one killer.

This definitely plays into evils hands :/

No roles upon death is going to be really challenging. Is evil nearly dead, or are they close to a win con?

Still, a fresh type of game will be fun. Also who did we lose?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back