Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m back in my old job so can’t bludge on the internet all day like I was for the past 18 months
Sport Thumbs Down GIF by UFC

Catching up:
I assume DP is dead in the game, I note she has been suspended. IF not, perhaps a great way to get a victory!

So from the various bits a pieces that we can decipher so far:

Someone claimed Patrol
I think someone is the Sheriff from the initial write up (obviously wont reveal)
TGB was modkilled for sleeping rough.
Jmoo was killed by Bunyip or Billabong
IMS is day immune today.

The clues suggest:
Cursing Figjam - as the madman (cursing) who slices and dices (fig jam)
Chipmunk - Salt and vinegar (Chips, chippy)
she - with the demise of demure, I don't know the various pronouns associated with everyone. Is there another 'she' in the game?
MCBG possibly also the madman (badman).

I think there's some leeway on people until ~6.30 to allow for work etc.

Agreed, plus the general consensus that WW is a crapshoot day 1, so lesser posting players like King Tenz can just turn up and vote - which you shouldn’t do here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The clue:

During our investigation we did find a crumpled and partially burnt note in Jmoos hotel room bathroom, it was mostly destroyed but the final line read
" ........
she better not try that again.

Sincerely,
Salt n Vinegar”

This is very puzzling, who is the mysterious Salt n Vinegar and which lady was they were referring to

The clue is in here, it's specific to Salt n Pepper and a female IMO.

Chippy's profile piccy is a female. I think it's Chippy.

And as I said before, even if Salt n Vinegar was me, I would be the author of the letter and warning jmoo against someone else.

Or the clues lead to two, Chippy and DP.

I did consider that, but is it a bit obvious? DP is the only one with an overtly obvious female username

Who could they be warning jmoo about though? They wouldn't have any info on anyone to make them give a warning, right?

In my head there’s a background to the story where jmoo’s being warned about a potential threat and a friendly person was warning them of that.

Not sure how you can read that letter and think the author is the threat.

I only ask because theyve been tagged in this thread earlier with suspicions cast upon them and yet to reply which from past playing suggests inexperienced evil
They haven't played a lot and I'm not sure they even know the game has started

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back