Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this mean my vote doesn't count? I need to vote again?
**** if I know I told Raz DemurePrincess was out and they needed to remove them from the game but they haven't

This is a weird game.

Can the mod just mod
attacking the mod and what he does is not nice. please refrain from this , discuss the guilty not how the game is run

After the game finished i will ask for tips and suggestions to improve

But this game is that just a game and it for fun

As I was walking home from my busy day I noticed something shiny in the outside window of one of the Cells in the locsl lockup.

I had a decision to make.

Do I head home and ignore it? Not my style.

Do I stop and try to get into the cells? I'm much more the escapee than the break in type.

So despite it risking my own survival I'm informing you all

**** if I know I told Raz DemurePrincess was out and they needed to remove them from the game but they haven't

I'll keep my vote rather than risk a modkill.

If it proves to be a modkill for DM anyway at least I've voted.

Does this mean my vote doesn't count? I need to vote again?
Until her name is removed from the list , she is a valid target , perhpas, maybe, maybe not

Think before voting is all is say.

But anyone placing votes for DP today they will count as votes for DP. No changes.

3 votes on me so far with 14 voters and don’t want any ‘accidental’ votes lynching me …

I’m the Sheriff.

Now to work all this stuff out! Thanks to the Sherriff for clearing me and ensuring that my first day of not being here didn't matter anyways.

You’re welcome 😊

3 votes on me so far with 14 voters and don’t want any ‘accidental’ votes lynching me …

I’m the Sheriff.

You’re welcome 😊
4 on you actually
2 on DP
1 on CF
1 on wiz

No idea what would happen if DP is top given they are DQ

4 on you actually
2 on DP
1 on CF
1 on wiz

Didn't Raz already state that it would still count as DP is listed as a viable player option still?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 on you actually
2 on DP
1 on CF
1 on wiz

5 because presumably Club Security will change my vote to me, so we need 6 people on someone else.

DP is second atm.

Didn't Raz already state that it would still count as DP is listed as a viable player option still?
Yes he did, she shouldn't be though, you get suspended you're out.

So 5 on someone else is safe for you.

Yes, but we need to coordinate that. I think DP is clearly the safest as Raz has made clear she’s a valid vote.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back