Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

The Mayor is Hiding in fear. the crowd demands justice and just as the vote finishes Demureprincess arrives and shouts " you cannot kill me I OWN this Town" Then the crowd grabbed both DemurePrincess and Chipmunk and ropes were put over their heads. :Lawyer help me" Screamed DP" I am innocent " the self professed Sherrif just stood there silently.

The two were dragged outside and the ropes were slung over the hanging post beam and they were both lifted up.

Finally Chipmunk drew a last breath and said " I never lie. i am the sherrif, fools you are all fools"

With that two bodies swung all night long

Chapter two

In an office at the old mine a small group gathered. The Owner sat down and laughed. He had been so clever leaving the RED HERRING of the burnt note. He laughed and laughed.

The group with him cheered. Then they begun planning again

In another secret place anothe group gathered. They looked to their chief who was not so happy.

"Mystery MAn! " she spat in that direction, you still havent discovered the OWNER and i want hin DEAD DEAD DEAD"

The mysteryious one turned and smiled. "Tonight my dear Chief. Tonight"

Back at the hotel the few remaining guests looked at each other. They checked outside and hoped the TownPatrol was guarding the door. All was silent.

Meanwhile a hooded person was also alone . Outside the Local Gaol. The hooded figure used the key they had slipped out of the pocket of the Sherrif while the crowd was distracted. The hooded figure moved silently thtrough the dark prison office to the cell and grabbed the shiny object that they had heard mentioned at the town hall. "Scared little town," they thought. "Too late now for them "

The hooded figure walked out carrying the Shiny little object. A clue . a Clue that no one sort. He put the clue with the note that had also been recovered. "Silly silly town"

With that the hooded figure retreated back into the streets to search for more clues

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning.

If I die my vote would have been on Nothing who is enjoying this too much to be anything other than active faction, probably Bunyip.

In hindsight, Nothing also made some suspicious posts.
I'm a townie. Just trying to make the most of this great town. I also had the day off work yesterday.

Information I have received is that one of the Bunyips is sending piccies around of me dancing in front of fire and chanting, in the buff.

Noted

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back