Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

So what clues have we got

jmoo killed in hotel - sliced and diced, methodical, madman
IMS arrested - jmoo and IMS friends - drank in the hotel all day

SaltnVinegar appears confirmed red herring from the chapter two post

TGB froze to death for trying to sleep somewhere not in the rules - seems modkill

DP cried out for the lawyer and said she was innocent
Chippy said he never lies and was the sheriff

photos of kurve chanting and dancing by the fire to indicate billabong club - looks like another red herring

kurve looks to have been killed by both factions? shot and stabbed

the hooded person who found the note in the alley outside the hotel yesterday also went and got a shiny object from the gaol, kurve was killed with a shiny knife, does that make the hooded person a member of the billabong club?

beasty lawyer card found at scene of death, tip off from foreign accent

a note that was meant to be in the mine found at kurves house

dank went to the mine and looks to have been tracked/seered

mp slept at the mine

i tried to sleep at the mine but ended up sleeping at home, so I think TBG was definitely mod killed for going outside the rules

I spotted the shiny object in the cells but rather than break into grab it or to head directly home I chose to inform the village.

Two clues pointing right at CursingFijian . What say you?

Or someone slept at her place last night?

That too - im still not really sure how that mechanic works. If someone has to invite you in, are people just inviting random others in, and then if you aren't home and someone attacks you, are you attacked or your house?

You need to be invited and then you can choose to stay in the house. If you're not invited you can't stay. You need them to be home too, so you can't invite someone then stay at the hotel.

I missed where Raz confirmed this. What's the advantage of having someone in your home or going to another? The hotel where multiples can be protected by the Patrol seems like the only useful place to stay at night. Or am I missing something?

That too - im still not really sure how that mechanic works. If someone has to invite you in, are people just inviting random others in, and then if you aren't home and someone attacks you, are you attacked or your house?

I missed where Raz confirmed this. What's the advantage of having someone in your home or going to another? The hotel where multiples can be protected by the Patrol seems like the only useful place to stay at night. Or am I missing something?
there is no control over who stays at the hotel
its first in best dressed

if for example the journalist revealed, i believe they could invite the town patrol over, or vice versa, and then the two of the could be guaranteed safe by the town patrol then patrolling that location

What were you doing in the cells in the first place?
I'm interested in whether the knife being at the gaol is a link to IMS

So what clues have we got

jmoo killed in hotel - sliced and diced, methodical, madman
IMS arrested - jmoo and IMS friends - drank in the hotel all day

SaltnVinegar appears confirmed red herring from the chapter two post

TGB froze to death for trying to sleep somewhere not in the rules - seems modkill

DP cried out for the lawyer and said she was innocent
Chippy said he never lies and was the sheriff

photos of kurve chanting and dancing by the fire to indicate billabong club - looks like another red herring

kurve looks to have been killed by both factions? shot and stabbed

the hooded person who found the note in the alley outside the hotel yesterday also went and got a shiny object from the gaol, kurve was killed with a shiny knife, does that make the hooded person a member of the billabong club?

beasty lawyer card found at scene of death, tip off from foreign accent

a note that was meant to be in the mine found at kurves house

dank went to the mine and looks to have been tracked/seered

mp slept at the mine

i tried to sleep at the mine but ended up sleeping at home, so I think TBG was definitely mod killed for going outside the rules
This is phenomenal work. If you're evil and have purposefully left off a clue from someone in your faction ... well, I'm not going to do anything about it, but I won't be impressed. Well, I'll be impressed, I won't be amused. Actually, kind of amused, but I'll still be dirty about it.

Here are my thoughts around that:
  • jmoo killed at the hotel = means the Town Patrol wasn't there (which has been confirmed in-thread)
  • Sliced and diced, methodical, madman = If we agree Salt'n'Vinegar was a red herring, then this must be a clue. I'm not sure if CursingFijian fits and think it points to me the most (if we're just basing it on usernames). Not sure on the sliced and diced part though.
  • IMS and jmoo drank in the hotel all day = IMS had also booked to stay at the hotel that night before being arrested
  • Salt'n'Vinegar = Red Herring
  • TGB freezing to death = Modkill (to be honest, I'm still not convinced on that)
  • DP cried out to the lawyer = DP was a member of the Bunyip team
  • Chippy never lies = Confirmation he was the Sheriff
  • Photos of Kurve dancing = I originally thought it was a sign she was part of the Billabong, but considering she was killed twice, that's obviously not the case.
  • Hooded person in the alley = I didn't read that part at all, but I assumed all the Billabong crew get about in hoods (as it's a cult) and that confirms that they killed Kurve. I think Raz might be setting clues up on one night for the next night's death.
  • Shiny thing in the cell = As above ... OR ... it's indicating that whoever killed Kurve had spent time in the jail. Which would be IMS. Worth pursuing.
  • Beasty lawyer card = feels like a red herring because it's a bit obvious to be a clue BUT the way I read the OP is that only the Bunyips leave red herrings. So either BEaston is the lawyer and the Billabong crew leave red herrings as well, or that's a bit of a setup of poor, defenceless, simple-minded BEaston*.
  • A note at the Mine was found at Kurve's house = Could mean that one of Kurve's killers had slept at the mine the night before. I think it's too obvious for it to have been MP who was sleeping at the mine last night (or this morning, more likely).
  • Dank looks to have been tracked/seered = Where do you get that from?
  • MP slept at the mine = No-one else could have, so someone might have claimed that?
I'm not sure this is super helpful, but I think we've gotta delve into the clues as much as possible to get any sort of info.

* Haha - who doesn't like a good old BEaston drive-by, huh?

especially when it looks like there was only one kill night one but two last night
Is it possible TheGoatBaron wasn't modkilled, but tried to kill the Psychotic Partner and was killed in retribution? Natural causes probably suggests not though.

So who do we think missed a kill - Bunyips or Billabongs?

Dank looks to have been tracked/seered = Where do you get that from?
Yeah I don’t think I was seered, there was no need.

I think I was essentially lured away from the hotel/the rest of the town making it unsafe. Didn’t really matter as my other option would have been to patrol the hotel and Kurve wasn’t there anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is phenomenal work. If you're evil and have purposefully left off a clue from someone in your faction ... well, I'm not going to do anything about it, but I won't be impressed. Well, I'll be impressed, I won't be amused. Actually, kind of amused, but I'll still be dirty about it.

Here are my thoughts around that:
  • jmoo killed at the hotel = means the Town Patrol wasn't there (which has been confirmed in-thread)
  • Sliced and diced, methodical, madman = If we agree Salt'n'Vinegar was a red herring, then this must be a clue. I'm not sure if CursingFijian fits and think it points to me the most (if we're just basing it on usernames). Not sure on the sliced and diced part though.
  • IMS and jmoo drank in the hotel all day = IMS had also booked to stay at the hotel that night before being arrested
  • Salt'n'Vinegar = Red Herring
  • TGB freezing to death = Modkill (to be honest, I'm still not convinced on that)
  • DP cried out to the lawyer = DP was a member of the Bunyip team
  • Chippy never lies = Confirmation he was the Sheriff
  • Photos of Kurve dancing = I originally thought it was a sign she was part of the Billabong, but considering she was killed twice, that's obviously not the case.
  • Hooded person in the alley = I didn't read that part at all, but I assumed all the Billabong crew get about in hoods (as it's a cult) and that confirms that they killed Kurve. I think Raz might be setting clues up on one night for the next night's death.
  • Shiny thing in the cell = As above ... OR ... it's indicating that whoever killed Kurve had spent time in the jail. Which would be IMS. Worth pursuing.
  • Beasty lawyer card = feels like a red herring because it's a bit obvious to be a clue BUT the way I read the OP is that only the Bunyips leave red herrings. So either BEaston is the lawyer and the Billabong crew leave red herrings as well, or that's a bit of a setup of poor, defenceless, simple-minded BEaston*.
  • A note at the Mine was found at Kurve's house = Could mean that one of Kurve's killers had slept at the mine the night before. I think it's too obvious for it to have been MP who was sleeping at the mine last night (or this morning, more likely).
  • Dank looks to have been tracked/seered = Where do you get that from?
  • MP slept at the mine = No-one else could have, so someone might have claimed that?
I'm not sure this is super helpful, but I think we've gotta delve into the clues as much as possible to get any sort of info.

* Haha - who doesn't like a good old BEaston drive-by, huh?
Excuse me, I take offence at "poor and defenseless" thank you very much.

ok that noise I heard when I woke up

I went to investigate and saw a hooded person

I'm getting the feeling the hoods are just a way to hide the identity given we've only heard or seen hooded people (unless someone is keeping info to themselves)

they saw me coming and quickly ran away but they dropped a note

the note reads

"i cant believe how foolish everyone is. I am terrified now i may be lynched when i am innocent. The Weird cult fooled me too i think. those pics turned out to be photoshopped when i looked closer Kurve was innocent all along and it is probably my fault.

I think i must leave town to hide before that weirdo realises i know too much. But how far does his power go. If only i could trust this town.

I will leave all the evidence i have gathered in a secret place in town. perhaps they can finally work it all out. before the last of the townsfolk is killed.

I will open the secret room and reveal all"

Is it possible TheGoatBaron wasn't modkilled, but tried to kill the Psychotic Partner and was killed in retribution? Natural causes probably suggests not though.

So who do we think missed a kill - Bunyips or Billabongs?

Feels impossible to tell who missed without reveals of the night actions or roles. Plus no one has really pushed a name forwards in the thread indicative of a miss

I think Raz might be setting clues up on one night for the next night's death.
  • MP slept at the mine = No-one else could have, so someone might have
I agree I think it boils down to whether the clues are left during the night and found that night or left the night before and found the night after but these points seem like one is likely to be true

From memory a lot of us voted Chip based on Kurve's theory which has proven to be a red herring and I reckon a lot voted DP just because she was banned?
Hard to gather a lot from that
The only bit is that most likely one of you, me or porps was manipulated onto Chip to make it a tie (or 1 of the 5 on DP was manipulated off onto someone else). If the write up didn't indicate DP was Bunyip, I'd have thought it was their tribe trying to save DP.

The only bit is that most likely one of you, me or porps was manipulated onto Chip to make it a tie (or 1 of the 5 on DP was manipulated off onto someone else). If the write up didn't indicate DP was Bunyip, I'd have thought it was their tribe trying to save DP.
can't save DP going to die anyway

taking the sheriff out was the play regardless of DP role

MP and MCBG and Chip didn't vote in the end so it was too close

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back