Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have done it myself but figjam never panders.
Sesame Street Math GIF

Chapter Three

After the night of Horror and Kurve death, the town was eager to stop the killing. They discussed a lot. But the rage within focused them on one person and that was MP_ as they threw the noose around his neck he wondered why had been sent to the Mine. His leader had betrayed him he felt. But he would not show them , he would hide it all right to the end

The rope was made tight and the crowd led him outside and lifted him high and his breath was stopped.

I thought it might be because the leader made MP do the killing.
I thought it might be because Raz loved your vote where you commented about him being the lawyer, and just liked everybody elses votes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newspaper New
BUNYIP GAZETTE

HEADLINES

FEAR FILLS TOWN
- Another body found

The body of CursingFijian (known to his closer friends as FIGJAM) was found this morning. He had been dragged from his home and his body was laid out in the park. He had been brutally beaten but sadly no clues were found in his home or at the park.

This reporter is in total fear as I write this edition today. Screams were heard from the hotel last night but it would appear The Town patrol scared away a group of people and upon investigation the hotel was safe. A recipe from the HOTEL kitchen was found outside though

1 cup of Train but in fine weather
1/3 a cup of hoe without Santa
A dash of ben but first remove the stinger
1/6th of the Amazon, directly in the middle

The chef swore this was not one of the usual dishes cooked in the hotel. To prove this the chef followed the recipe in front of this reporter and once the dish was placed in the oven and heated it exploded. A fire ravished the kitchen and smoke filled the whole building.
The HOTEL will be closed for repairs and for clean up for 2 days

WE called the MAyor for a follow up to all the deaths but he was not answering his phone.

Last edited:
Alrighty, back in the land of normality..

Has anyone not voted all game? It seems that way

I didn't vote yesterday, just didn't have anything solid to go on when I was available online.

WE called the MAyor for a follow up to all the deaths but he was not answering his phone.
Hm... Is this suggesting that CFigjam was the mayor? 🤔 He didn't respond because he himself died maybe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back