Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

1 cup of Train but in fine weather
1/3 a cup of hoe without Santa
A dash of ben but first remove the stinger
1/6th of the Amazon, directly in the middle
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Ok.. Finally took some time to catch up and understand what is going on in here.. As much as I could anyways.

Now, I didn't want to vote for tgrs until I truly understood the roles, but now I think I have it worked out, I am confident with hitting tgrs today thanks Raz , been protecting some clubs.

I thought maybe the capitals were a hint, but TSAA means nothing. I also can’t see anything useful with the numbers - they add up to 12, but the 12th player is/was Jmoo wan. No clearer picture here.

Chapter Four

The little town of Bunyip was a mess. The hotel had experienced a fire from a suspicious recipe. The Sherrif had been lynched by the townsfolk. The unknow Mayor is no longer responding so presumed dead.

The Bunyip Company held a meeting in their office near the mine and the 4 in the room were carefully plotting their next fiendish plot. The company owner smiled as he looked at his employees. "Today we will stir up the crowd. They are clutching at the air and coming up with very little which is wonderful. Soon we will rule supreme. I think we have shown how clever we are , then tonight we finish off what we planned all along"

Meanwhile the SEcret room in the Hotel had 3 folk dressed in robes and wearing masks. The music was played and they danced. They swung around and clapped. The chief of this cult sang loudest. Then turned to the others and screamed "DIE DIE DIE. they must all DIE"
The Mysterious one starting floating and ripped their robe off and chanted.

The bodies in the town square swayed in the breeze from the ropes around their necks.

The morgue was filling.

From a small population of 18 there were only 11 remaining.
No Mayor, no sheriff. A quiet town reporter. How will they survive the day and the following night

It reminds me of those red herrings you get in escape rooms. I remember an escape room which had an itemised list that was a red herring. Our group ALMOST made it out, but the guy remarked how we carried this thing with us into every room but didn't let it distract us too much hahaha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait... we thought DP was a bunyip, but it says that there are 4 of them? Ugh :( Clearly she wasn't then! But that doesn't make any sense about the lawyer stuff....
hmmm counting counting

one of the below is DEAD
BunyipsOwner
Partner
Lawyer
Hired Gun
Hired Gun
Two of the below are dead
Billabong ClubChief
Security
Mysterious one
Assistants