Game Day Rd 14 Geelong v West Coast Sat Jun 18 435 pm AEST @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this game is evidence on why I like to gamble against us as the 6-7 times a year it pays off then i’m still happy

Get ****ed, I rarely comment on umpires but three of those free kicks in particular were horseshit. Eagle are up and about but we were well on top, those free kicks completely took the pressure off and let them right back in. Get ****ed.

The umpires completely altered the momentum of the game. We were cruising and the umps literally gave West Coast 3 free goals and refused to pay anything our way. This then lifts the West Coast players and the crowd and the trajectory of the match completely changed.

We allow them. No foot on the throat mentality..
I don't disagree, but it's just so classic to see all the stars align in the wrong way for us. Happens constantly and has been happening for years. Realistically if we kick a few of those easy ones, West Coast probably put the queue in the rack. But we miss, leave the door open, then Guthrie's brain dissolves and we give easy ones away, then a few stupid umpiring decisions and scores are level. Just so frustrating to see it happening. And it's players who should be reliable who cause it to happen. Cameron shouldn't be missing those shots. Duncan should've had that shot from 50 instead of trying to pass. And Guthrie shouldn't be decking blokes off the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong player gets tackled with zero prior. umpire drags out it so he can call holding the ball.

eagles player gets tackled with zero prior. Whistle straight away. Ball up.
Not just that tackled with ****ing prior and still whistles immediately to say ball up.

Amazing how teams always lift for us.
In saying that we have been very poor thus far
WCE have been building for a few weeks and with so many big ins, this was always on the cards.

Well if we don’t lift 2nd half, we’re going to lose to the bottom side who’s been atrocious all year and kiss a good chance at getting into 4th spot.

Tigers next week too… ****ing lift!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back