Game Day Rd 14 Geelong v West Coast Sat Jun 18 435 pm AEST @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair our best under-25 mids by a mile are Parfitt and Holmes and neither is playing.
fpm. mate.
Know your audience.

Holmes will waltz back into the team.
Agree. Holmes is the only one I feel confident will be quality. I won't count Dempsey because even though I think he'll be good, I'm not convinced he'll be a mid long-term.
Miers is a non-mid also struggling.

Happily throw some dough Bruhn's way and get him here.

Good to see we are currently not finding a way to to get past our post bye shitmess

FFS

Go Catters

this game is evidence on why I like to gamble against us as the 6-7 times a year it pays off then i’m still happy

I use this strategy in finals. I've won a fair bit betting against us in Prelims and the 2020 Grand Final over the last decade.

Obviously, I'd much rather have lost the money, but it does at least ensure that there's a small consolation prize I receive on an otherwise miserable day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menegola too, bloody lazy and cant chase.
1 games in VFL not enough.

Did it last weeks VFL game too...

was not impressed.

GO Catters

Who's looking forward to Scotty's whole "the competition is a lot closer than most people think" shtick?

In all honesty though, it's not time for doom and gloom yet. If we go 3 goals down in the third, then it's time for doom and gloom.

Seems to always be a few that come back in body only... mentally some are playing like they are with Degoey in Bali. A few ump calls will always go against in WA... but waste too many chances and it brings the other side into it. I literally hate Hudson calling our games... he sound like he sees it but cant believe it every time he talks.

Be interesting to see if we can find touch.

I feel like we are struggling to lift because of the opposition. If it was a good side we'd be much more on top of our game.

If we waste this chance to go top 4 then might as well play all the kids for the rest of the year because today we look half cooked, missing Danger with some body work as our mids are soft.
Don't count Guthrie in that sentence, guy is a tackling machine today! 10 in a half is nuts!

Who's looking forward to Scotty's whole "the competition is a lot closer than most people think" shtick?

In all honesty though, it's not time for doom and gloom yet. If we go 3 goals down in the third, then it's time for doom and gloom.

Essendon belted a top four aspirant last night. It is closer than people think.

It doesn’t mean a loss today would be acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back