Game Day Rd 14 Geelong v West Coast Sat Jun 18 435 pm AEST @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the selectors keep picking players like Dahlhaus and Evans (even as an emergency) when they are not up to it. Stephens obviously not ready for AFL to either. And the guy who's having his best season ;) Kolodjashnij is having a Barry Crocker (3 disposals, 2 turnovers, zero tackles). And Bews and Zuthrie have hardly touched the ball. I reckon they thought they'd be able to play the B team and still thrash WC.

I use this strategy in finals. I've won a fair bit betting against us in Prelims and the 2020 Grand Final over the last decade.

Obviously, I'd much rather have lost the money, but it does at least ensure that there's a small consolation prize I receive on an otherwise miserable day.
Yeah lessons the blow.

Why do the selectors keep picking players like Dahlhaus and Evans (even as an emergency) when they are not up to it. Stephens obviously not ready for AFL to either. And the guy who's having his best season ;) Kolodjashnij is having a Barry Crocker (3 disposals, 2 turnovers, zero tackles). And Bews and Zuthrie have hardly touched the ball. I reckon they thought they'd be able to play the B team and still thrash WC.

With our injuries who are you bringing in to replace that list of players for todays game?

Your second point is impossible. This board told me we had to play Stephens at all cost as he is the next J. Bartel. Instead it looks like we have an inferior C. Constable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope this isn’t going to be our most embarrassing game since Brisbane’s 9 goal comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back