Autopsy Rd 17 Carlton vs North Melbourne Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Blood flow around body is just starting to return to normal. Way too wired to sleep! It's a funny game footy.

Really proud of the boys since the Coll game, they have lifted, now we have one more demon from last year to exercise........Bring on the suns!

Since the birth of my son, the blues are 2-0........omen ? :D :D ;)
Hope you didn't name him Damian....:eek:

I'm finally home, in dry clothes, and my heart rate is back to normal...just.
What an exciting game. I can't praise Kreuzer enough, and honestly, where would Carlton be without Vossy's crazy trading?
Shame we let them in towards the end, but a win is a win and there were some great signs from some of the boys. Watson's torp-can he do all the kick ins?! And I love when Tuohy is up and about.

Time to watch the replay.
A lovely way to start the weekend. :hearts:

I'm finally home, in dry clothes, and my heart rate is back to normal...just.
What an exciting game. I can't praise Kreuzer enough, and honestly, where would Carlton be without Vossy's crazy trading?
Shame we let them in towards the end, but a win is a win and there were some great signs from some of the boys. Watson's torp-can he do all the kick ins?! And I love when Tuohy is up and about.

Time to watch the replay.
A lovely way to start the weekend. :hearts:
I will be voting for him to take them ahead of Walker...:thumbsu:

I was super impressed with Watson tonight! Made some great spoils, and has a left boot from the heavens. I think he's best 22 from now on. Look forward to seeing him develop a playing bond with Mcinnes and Jamo.

Hendo was epic. I would love to see a forwardline of Hendo, Waite and Rowe/Casboult.

I was super impressed with Watson tonight! Made some great spoils, and has a left boot from the heavens. I think he's best 22 from now on. Look forward to seeing him develop a playing bond with Mcinnes and Jamo.

Hendo was epic. I would love to see a forwardline of Hendo, Waite and Rowe/Casboult.

It was good to hear the WOOOOOOOOF coming back tonight...we need to keep it up!

Yeah, but I really think he's carrying an injury. Nowhere near the same pace as a few matches ago - struggling to catch or get away from average runners in the opposition.

I get your point but if he's running out he's expected to be fit enough. Those two misses in the 2nd half were pretty easy and the type of goals that he is paid to nail. The club needs to get more ruthless and he has been disappointing for a few weeks now, particularly with his defensive running, and should be dropped to re find some form.

Me too, Waite was on MMM tonight saying he would be 2 or 3 weeks away which makes me think he has something more serious then bone bruising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't overstate the importance of Watson's game tonight, especially with Jamison running around like a headless chook.
This game was as good as a final, and much like a final, it was the big guys- Hendo, Kreuz, Watto- who guided us over the line.

I actually don't reckon Watto hit that torp in the second quarter properly.
One thing we do need to get better at is our kick ins from behinds. How many times did North mark our kick ins!? I lost count after a while.
We kept kicking long and wide to 2 on 1, Watson said f--- it I am kicking it long and straight which was a much better result.

I actually don't reckon Watto hit that torp in the second quarter properly.
One thing we do need to get better at is our kick ins from behinds. How many times did North mark our kick ins!? I lost count after a while.

There were a few too many kick ins to 2 on 1's that saw the ball come straight back,
I noticed at training on thursday they were running a drill around the kick in, something they need to keep working on i think.

*Do love seeing the torp unleashed in todays game.:cool: and hearing the woooooof too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 17 Carlton vs North Melbourne Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back