Review Rd 18 Blues d North Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lethal thinks Judd isn't a Hayes or Selwood type who inspires his teammates with his grunt, competitive nature and will to win.

Even Mike Sheahan questioned this call.

Too many retired greats get on the media gravy train when they're dud callers or commentators.

Great news on Troy this morning,I can tell you as a Geelong supporter that my heart sank with the thought of another ACL in the Mensel house hold,it's these types of things that bring the AFL community together, other than that you can get stuffed:Dby the way great win last night you need to build on that now.Good luck.

What a fantastic win last night. It all started at the social club. Lo guidice is correct, we need stability and mick is the right man. Yes, his media bashing isn't called for and I agree with mclure on that but we need to stick together.

How good was that last play with graham chipping to doca who then pin pointed it to Waite.

Mick has gotten the best out of Rowe and White who were much maligned last night and questioning why they were still there. Well I'll tell you now that id rather have Rowe playing as opposed to Watson.

Granted that we do need some more top line talent to reinvigorate the list but were not as far off as people are suggesting.

Keep the faith and enjoy the win.

True blue believer

Well done boys! Great to be the fly in Norf's ointment once again. :D

I loved how we started well, then kept the foot on the accelerator. There was not really a bad quarter - only wasteful kicking at goal spoiled our third quarter and kept the Roos in the game. To finish strongly and storm home in the last quarter was superb.
Norf seem to regard us as their bunnies lol :p

But geez this season just sucks all round, doesn't it? Even when we win we cop a kick in the balls. In this case, two knee injuries and a report. :evil:
At least Menz is cleared of serious damage. Fingers crossed that Dre's is also just bruised.
Mitch looked a bit stiff - I thought it was a good bump. :rolleyes:

Plenty to like about the win though.
- Beating Norf - always a pleasure! :)
- Cam Wood: finally a ruckman who looks and plays like a real ruckman. 7 marks and a goal among his stats - Warnock should be very worried.
- Bags from Hendo and Waite.
- Defence holding up really well. White and Rowe are looking so solid these days. Full credit to MM as both of these blokes looked destined for the scrapheap.
- Welcome return to form by Simmo!
- Our mids all pulling together and contributing well.
- Juddy! Surely won't need to twist his arm to play on if he can still play like this!

GO BLUES!!

Lethal thinks Judd isn't a Hayes or Selwood type who inspires his teammates with his grunt, competitive nature and will to win.

Even Mike Sheahan questioned this call.

Too many retired greats get on the media gravy train when they're dud callers or commentators.

....and I think Lethal was nothing more than a high pitched voice thug!

Vote Immortal Tyrant does all preview threads.

2-0 record so far. What a beast. ;)
All the while being drunk, fair effort.

You're like Chris Judd with 3 guys hanging off him and still getting the job done.

Immortal Tyrant... 3 votes.

Soooo.....finals......mathematically........anyone.......:)
A lot of results would have to go our way. I say take it one week at a time and see what happens. We can only control our destiny so we shouldn't get too far ahead of ourselves. Finally, it would be good for football to pinch a spot in the last round. I'm all cliched out:confused:

What a fantastic win last night. It all started at the social club. Lo guidice is correct, we need stability and mick is the right man. Yes, his media bashing isn't called for and I agree with mclure on that but we need to stick together.

How good was that last play with graham chipping to doca who then pin pointed it to Waite.

Mick has gotten the best out of Rowe and White who were much maligned last night and questioning why they were still there. Well I'll tell you now that id rather have Rowe playing as opposed to Watson.

Granted that we do need some more top line talent to reinvigorate the list but were not as far off as people are suggesting.

Keep the faith and enjoy the win.

True blue believer
I hope you're right but I am far from convinced! If we look at our last two decades it hasn't been and continues not to be a pretty picture!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf fans blaming the umpires for the loss :)

No not blaming umpires for loss as you are probably not crediting umpires with the win.

We deserved our win and the umpires had NO influence our way whatsoever!

Move on!

And North didn't lose because of the umpires. Carlton got more free kicks it's fact. I'd responded to comment made by another NM poster on the North board and one of the little pixies from the Carlton Board chose to paste my post here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Rd 18 Blues d North Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back