Review Rd 18 Blues d North Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The great man just said on Ch7 if the body's good, he'll be playing next year. Regardless of where we finish. Go Blues!
serious? simmo said that? :thumbsu::thumbsu:

afl.com.au....you tried

iy7kfu5.jpg

The ignorant Walker haters on here are worse than the Thomas trolls on the main board. To be expected like gbatman rating Wood as a marking ruck compared to Kreuzer and Hendo as a poor mark. They only see what they want to see.

Yeah don't think Wood was compared to Kruezer. More a distinct improvement on the 7 foot witches hat we've fielded all season.

Agree on the Walks comment though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winning tonight is of no benefit to the club long term.

Wowee! Finally home but I can't stop smiling.

I LOVED seeing end-to-end footy from Waite. One minute he's in our defensive fifty stopping what should have been a sure goal, the next he's down our end splitting the big sticks. I feel like maybe something clicked for him...finally.

My mate Sam Rowe...fantastic job on Petrie. Stayed with him most of the time, I wasn't worried when the ball headed their way because Rowe's spoiling is so reliable. I dips me lid to ya Rowie!

Bell's tackling has been sorely missed this year. He actually pins the arms like a good tackler should and prevents them from shrugging it off. Between his bumps and tackles and Simon White's aggression, we're finally playing some bruising footy.

HENDERSON. Wow. That's all I've got!

And Gibbsy...if he doesn't win the B&F this year I demand a recount!

Edit: how could I forget Wood? Did more this game than...well...you know.

Disagree wholeheartedly ... draft position is ridiculously overrated .. If we can gather some momentum, develop a confidence in the game-plan, finish on a positive note and take a positive attitude into preseason, that can do wonders that no 17 year old picked a few places higher in a draft can match ...

You mean other than building on what has been a pretty disappointing year.
In terms of draft selections, we'll still get a very player come November.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Rd 18 Blues d North Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back