Rd 18 teams & discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There goes my master stroke of trading Dawson Simpson in. Poor guy too. **** it. :(

Made Stevie J captain at the last second, not happy he's copping the tag :mad::mad:
Come on SJ, you jsut need to beat Pendle's score ... how hard could that be???

Woweee BT hawkins to strong stiff and bigo_O.

attachment.php

That's your opinion and that's fine. However, the "it's allowed in this sport" is reference to what exactly? What is it you are trying to imply here? As far as I can tell I provided my opinion of what I saw as a deliberate attempt at trying to clean up another player (legal or not) as being unethical. I said nothing about rules. So now somehow I don't know the rules because I pointed out that I think one of your players is a meathead (IMO) out to clean up another player (Ablett) which I was unhappy about from an ethical perspective...

Hmm... Who left the gate unlocked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Ablett as VC and Pendles as C.

Wanted to put the C on Swan but damn game just started before I could do it. :mad::thumbsdown:

On a brighter note besides Nicholls injury sub effected 36 my lowest scoring player so far is Goddard with 92. :thumbsu:

That will change though after the Freo vs Crows game with Spudfield. :rolleyes:

ibbo you shitsilly... you've been shit these last few weeks. ******* weak prick

Since I traded him in. I'm sorry.

Fyfe 28 disposals, 9 marks, couple clearances, 4 goals, 4 I50's, only 118 points. Sort out the kicking and he would easily be 160+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back