Preview Rd 22 Cats V Freo Sat Aug 10 2024 435pm @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes but the last time Blicavs played FB at Opus Oval in Perth was that horror PF walloping defeat to Melb

And his direct opponent Ben Brown apart from absolutely destroying Blicavs , he marked the ball and looked like John Coleman - and Brown has played about 5 good games in his life , and that was probably the pick of them

Please no Blicavs to the backline they will just have to find someone else , and Kolo allways plays tall , alot taller than his actual height
Understand GOB.
Jackson is a real worry though - he is tall with a very good vertical and can have sticky hands on his day.
Good Kolo and JH might be OK but would need us to create rushed entries into our D50 to minimise damage.
Intriguing contest and Longmuir is a very good coach who is probably underrated outside of the West.
Hope we are up to it , Go Catters

Please do not put this into urban dictionary

I urge a re-think
andy richter conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You keep going down this path. I agree with you on most things but not this one. And I say this as someone who has absolutely loved Tuohy's time at Geelong. He's had a great career.

He's had a so-so year bordering on poor. Very hit and miss across the season and within games.

I think you asked the other week why people think he's been any worse than Duncan and besides the eye test, I provided a fairly hefty case for why Duncan (who cops a lot of heat) has been leagues above Tuohy this season just like he was in 2023.

As for the comparison to Bews, well I'm not one of the people who thinks Bews is still in our best 23. O'Connor has been up and down himself but he's the one I'd play in Tuohy's role, with the added bonus of tagging midfielder being in his arsenal. Mullin is still a bit too raw. But we are still doing things like playing Bowes as the sub (I know you don't rate him at all), so who knows. Tuohy is definitely still rated by Scott et al.
Tuohy has looked very ‘rushed’ with ball in hand this year. A sure sign that Father Time is catching up.

Mullin traveling as an emergency doesn't mean he's necessarily first choice as a replacement option

It could simply be that the club feels him traveling with the team is good for his development, and maybe slightly less concerned about him missing a VFL match say compared with Knevitt who they may believe will benefit from the continuity of matches

Mullin traveling as an emergency doesn't mean he's necessarily first choice as a replacement option

It could simply be that the club feels him traveling with the team is good for his development, and maybe slightly less concerned about him missing a VFL match say compared with Knevitt who they may believe will benefit from the continuity of matches

This. Knevitt needs gametime.

Mullin and Bews both travelling when they play the same role I expect means Mullin is over there to visit Perth for the first time and go take in the sights like the historic Gaol.

Maybe he wanted to go see the site of the Catalpa rescue?

Mullin and Bews both travelling when they play the same role I expect means Mullin is over there to visit Perth for the first time and go take in the sights like the historic Gaol.

Maybe he wanted to go see the site of the Catalpa rescue?
Perhaps one of his relatives escaped.

You can (in fact maybe you just did 😳)…but I dare not make a suggestion.

I'm going with Dangerfield or Blicavs with a leg complaint

1723211802640.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back